Weekend before BF?

tenebros

Noticed last year that some stores had really good deals the weekend before BF. Circuit City actually had better deals the weekend before BF. Bought a 46" HDTV the sunday before hand, and it was 159 dollars cheaper then the BF sale price for this TV. Took 9 months for the TV to come down to the price I bought it for.

Anyone know if this will be a new trend that continues?

I am sorry I don't remember for sure but I am 99% sure it was the wednesday before BF, I went to this store called Robinson's may (because that is where I park my car for entering into mall) and I found some great L.e.i jeans for $7!!!

I am not sure if it was on a day before christmas or day before Thankisging, have a strong feeling it was on day before thankgiving.

And they had tons of other good stuff at throwaway prices. I thought that if this deal is so good, then what about deals on BF/Christmas. ??

Alas I never found another L.e.i jeans at that price either on any of the days. So keep looking out for deals guys and keeping posting if u hit any.

Simonalex

JcPennys always has good deals leading up to bf. Last year I got all the hoodies I needed for my neices at 50%off plus they had a coupon for $25 off $100 or more. It worked out great. I think alot of other stores are going to follow this trend.