What are you buying for your children?

ebony0421

Thanks for the idea SuperMommy! My dd is 19 months, and I am so thankful she can't ask for things like the older kiddos do and ask for the expensive stuff :gd_stars: I'll be trying for a cabbage patch newborn or two, carebear with dvd, and I wanna see what the 4 post princess canopy bed looks like!

You're welcome!! I'm sure she would love it. We just went and bought 2 new books for Lexi's last night!!

:gd_purple

My 3.5 yr old DD is getting- Baby Annabell, car seat for Baby Annabell, Barbie & Me, Wee 3 Friends Dance Dance Dance set, Magic Glow Doodle Bear, Video Now Jr (17.xx @ Target!), the van for her Loving Family dollhouse, LeapPad books, LeapPad pen, and some other stuff I can't think of right now. Anyway, her shopping is done unless she happens to ask Santa for something that I haven't already grabbed up yet like the Cinderella Barbie whose gown lights up. Hoping she forgets about her. LOL

Anyway, her shopping is done unless she happens to ask Santa for something that I haven't already grabbed up yet like the Cinderella Barbie whose gown lights up. Hoping she forgets about her. LOL

LOL! I had to make an extra trip to get that one - my daughter loved the sound. However, now she has also said that she "needs" the carriage that goes with it. Still thinking about that one...

:holiday02 I've gotten half my shopping started and looking forward to the rest of the BF ads to complete it. :holiday07 From my shopping, the oldest son (15) is getting an iPod with accessories, giftcards to his favorite store, Toshiba tv with dvd player, digital camera, HP Laptop (Walmart) and clothes. :holiday03 The youngest son (8) is getting an iPod shuffle with accessories, 8 video games, portable dvd player with case, bicycle, HP Laptop (Walmart) and clothes. They've given me their brief "wish list" which has been forwarded to two family members, so we'll see what else the season brings. Give me that new Bissell Spot Bot and Lost Season One and I'll be happy:holiday10