What are you buying for your children?

ebony0421

My daughter is 15, she is getting abercrombie clothes, DVD's, CD's, Jewelry, Stereo for her car(suprise), a paul walker poster, and some misc things. I just noticed she wants some nose rings not sure if I will get them I dont like it, I thought if I didnt go off when she came home with it she would let it grow back, that was last Febuary, Im still waiting.

I dont know whats in, these are things she has on her list. My son is 12 and he wants skateboard things, clothes, and ps2 games.

DD just turned 13....Ipod nano, abercrombie gift cards, custom softball glove,

custom batting gloves, ( she plays travel softball) new Taekwondo uniform, custom nike shox, gift card for her personal trainer, she wants a plasma tv ( we are still debating on this one) , and the xbox 360 ..

Ok that is all that I can think of at this time..:holiday10

Around that age I wanted CD's, subscriptions to magazines, clothing gift cert's, etc.

For my own children, they are 3 (twins) and 1.. my daughter will probably get a doll or the like, the boys will get something each (one present each). I don't like to go nuts on kids who have too many toys already.. :P Plus their Grandparents help out enough as well.

I want Jean for a mom!! lol I need a new tv. Ok, well maybe I just want a new tv. :D

My daughter is 15 and wants nothing but clothes, clothes and more clothes. It's hard when they reach the age where they are so hard to buy for.

My son is 9 and wants anything GI Joe small scale, a few GC games, something called FLY computer.

My hubby wants a book..lol. I am going to get it autographed from his favorite author for an added surprise. But he's over in Iraq so I won't be having my extra pair of hands on BF. :(

I did send him a link to this website so he could offer me his opinion on what I need to nab. :g_thumble

my son is eight and I think I'm going to try and grab a Gameboy for him. Plus anything Starwars and he is good to go. I have two stepchildren also ages 15 and 16. They are impossable to buy for so I am going to give them each a Walmart gift card and take them shopping.

All my daughter has asked for so far is a TV for her room. She is 9. Over the summer, we redecorated her room into Spongebob...so the SpongBob TV/DVD is a BF must have...lol. The boys want anything to do with hotwheels...they are 4 & 3.

You know the Matchbox and Hotwheels car 5 packs are BOGO this week at TRU?

My oldest son is 17, he is getting clothes, cds, games, and digital camera, maybe the laptop since he will be going away to college soon. My girls will be 12 and 13 on Christmas, they are getting clothes, cds, dvds, stereos, and digital cameras, and I will probably pick up some jewelry and make-up for them. Two youngest sons are 7 and 9, they will be getting the gameboys, games, dvds, dvd player for their room, misc. toys, and a few clothes. Right now, they are all pretty easy to buy for, but I do miss those days when I could just go to the toy section and get everyone's gifts. Oh, yeah, and my girls want the CP babies and the Care Bears/DVD combo. They still love their stuffed animals and do not play with dolls but still like them.lol My mom is getting the three oldest new cell phones and clothes for Christmas, she is still up in the air about the two youngest.lol

my 6 year old wants everything under the sun. :) still dunno what we're gonna get her. We're thinking about the leapster. I've got her new undies and I'm making her a pair of pjs. The baby is easy to shop for. I got most of her things after christmas last year at target. She's getting the peek a blocks christmas train, extra peek a blocks, little people figures and last night I got her the peek a rounds turtle. Gotta love Kohls 50% off fisher price toys. :)

My dd is 12 and wants a new computer (getting her a laptop), Nintendo DS with games. That is mainly the only things on her list, the other things I am getting her will be boots that she wants, a gift certificate to Barnes & Noble as she loves to read and a few small minor things.

my kid's have given me a list of about 25-30 items each and I"ll do my best to comply to each of their wishes. Most of them are inexpensive (20.00 or less) so not as bad as it sounds. I mean we are talking as simple as coloring books they have on there list.LOL

Big ticket items they have choose:

Adam 6- nintendo game cube

Abby 6 - 27" TV

Ally 3 - Power wheels truck (but if I can get my hands on that jeep at walmart that's what she'll get because really she don't care just not a car.LOL)

My 2 1/2 and 4 year old want everything

Same w/ my 4-yr old! This started in mid-September ... every time she saw a commercial I heard "Mommy, I want that". Now that she is learning her letters, she writes the really "important" stuff on her list to Santa.

However, that said, her shopping is already done :yelclap: (with the exception of any great deals on BF). Her main items are lottttts of Barbies and the playsets, My Little Pony playset, Real Meal Easy Bake oven, games, DVDs, books, and Belle dress-up set.

I'm still debating on whether or not to get the Leapster L-Max. If there's a good deal on one BF I'll get it then. Otherwise, I'll hold off until her birthday.

**Side note - when I was a teenager, the main thing I wanted was gc to the mall, clothes (that I picked out of course), jewelry, movie tickets, and CDs.**

My 9yo wants spy gadgets and a metal detector(we went browsing at TRU the other day, so that I could get ideas for him) He also wants a motorized scooter or bike(for his birthday, which is Dec. 12th) I'm not so sure on that part though.

He's also going to get a few video games.

3yo is easy to shop for, Little People, Care Bears, coloring items, Leap Pad, and fruit snacks. LOL Yeah, a lot of the stuff he's into is in the WM Black Friday ad.

For anyone with younger children, my daughter (3) got the Care Bear Share A Story for her birthday from her grandparents (which by the way there went one of the presents I was gonna get her for x-mas). I thinks its great for anychild that doesn't know how to read yet or is just learning to read!! It even has a fairy sort of sound to let them know to turn the page in the book. It would even be great for a baby b/c you can set it next to them when you're busy and it will read them a story so you can get what you need done. I would highly recomend it!!

:g_thumble

My 11 yr old son wants cds, dvds, xbox games, light sabers(the $125 kind) and a scooter. He will probably get that and more.

My 8 yr old daughter wants the same but Bratz slippers and pjs, Barbies and a scooter. She will probably get all of those.

My 3 yr old son wants anything with blue, dora or wiggles on it. He is obsessed with Tony Hawk for some reason, so he will get little skateboard guys.

We are getting them portable dvd player and a new vcr/dvd player for the playroom. They dont get their own in their rooms. They would never go to sleep.