$8 Off Lion King 3D and Beauty and the Beast 3D from Amazon

bpr

Coming to blu-ray this fall is Disney's 'The Lion King'. This set is coming out in a four disc combo pack. The set that includes: a 3D blu-ray, a 2D(regular) blu-ray, a dvd, and a digital copy. There is also a coupon for 'The Lion King Trilogy' on blu-ray. It is an eight disc set that includes: The same as the four disc set as above plus a blu-ray and regular dvd of 'The Lion King 1 1/2' and 'The Lion King 2'. They are also releasing Beauty and the Beast in 3D too (same type of package as 'The Lion King'). Amazon is offering $8 off coupons for each of these sets if you pre-order. These coupons can disappear at any time so order soon. The price may seem kind of high, but the price usually drops before it's released and Amazon will lower the price with their guarantee.

Hint: Amazon usually has one of the lower prices when a Disney movie is released.

You have to be logged in to your Amazon account to see the coupons.

LINK

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZYX35xW9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg or http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51739ksSaGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by bpr

• 1 month later...
For those who missed out. Amazon dropped the price of the Lion King 3D 4-disc set to $29.99. With the coupon above my total is now $21.99. If it goes like the 'Tangled' 3D set did; I may end up paying $16.99 for the set.

It looks like the coupon is gone. I know you have to be logged in to see it and I've used mine, but I think it's over. A similar promotion is buy LK and one other select Disney blu-ray (choices include Dumbo, Bambi plus others) and save $8. The best thing is to watch for the Disney coupons on Disney Movie Rewards site. As time gets closer you will be able to print one and use it to buy one in-store. Amazon does their coupons months in advance to out-do Disney, but only for a limited time.