Looking For XBox Deal

Looking to puchase a XBox. If anyone knows of some deals please let me know. My zipcode is 30040 so stores around this area would be good... or even better online. Also considering a wireless adapter for XBox if it is part of the deal.

Thank you

Geek Girl Dany

Dany,

Here is the best I could do:

This is through Computers4Sure, which is owned by OfficeDepot, so it's a legit company.

First add the XBox Console for $149.99. Next add this Network Cable for $1.95 to get your order total over $150.

On the screen with your shopping cart, on the right column in really tiny print you will see a link to enter a coupon code. Click that link and enter coupon code LSC994 to save $15 off a $150 order.

You also get free shipping. The total should end up being $136.94 shipped. No tax for GA residents either :)

Hope this helps. :banana:

As for the wireless adapter, there are 2 main choices. Here is the cheapest prices I could find for each:

Linksys Wireless-B Game Adapter - $52.64 shipped at Amazon

Microsoft Wireless-G Xbox Adapter - $78.24 shipped at Amazon

If you have a 802.11g adapter, the MS one might be worth the extra cost, otherwise I've heard great things about the Linksys one. Computers4Sure carries the Linksys model for a few bucks more (search for WGA11B), so you could add it to your existing order or place a separate order from Amazon to save a few bucks.

Hey Brad,

Thanks! For some reason the links are not working on this computer. I will have to try them at home computer. Think I might just buy the Xbox first and then go back later to get the wireless :) Have to check my money to see if I can afford both.

Thanks so much

Dany