BF Lay a way question

launaenix

Hey I was wondering if you are allowed to put BF door buster items on lay a way at walmart now and get the price matched on BF? do any of you pros know how they handle this? I was in our Walmart today and noticed some of my wanted items on the shelf now.:runaway:

Well, I put a bunch of BF stuff on layaway today(BTW, did you see the Little People sets by chance? I didn't) You won't need to get the price matched, but you will need to bring your receipt back to layaway and have them adjust the price there(if the computer doesn't automatically do it)

No that was not one I noticed. However I did not have a lot of time to look close. I plan on Monday AM when the kiddies are in school going to search the shelves and add to my current lay a way. I am glad to hear this is how I can do it. now I can figure out what I am going to fight for and what I am going to have on lay a way already.:greenappl

Ok I am getting confused now. I just went on line to look at the items and the Jeep 4X4 battery powered power wheels car is not the same as pictured in the flyer is not the same as online. Do they place these online later? I dont want to put the wrong thing on lay a way. How does all this work? I am very scared about putting things like that on lay a way and getting priced matched on BF.

Ok I am getting confused now. I just went on line to look at the items and the Jeep 4X4 battery powered power wheels car is not the same as pictured in the flyer is not the same as online. Do they place these online later? I dont want to put the wrong thing on lay a way. How does all this work? I am very scared about putting things like that on lay a way and getting priced matched on BF.

They usually don't put alot of their BF stuff out until BF, so finding alot of the stuff on the list is going to kinda hard. The jeep online is a two seater and they usually only have the one seater for BF. Good luck finding as many items as you can.

:::nodding:::

I find the Wal-Mart door busters tnd to not be available ahead of time, as they are usually the item under wrap on pallets. But, the items I hope to price match from other stores are the ones I put on lay-a-way.

Now, if I get a pallet door buster, do I have to pay for them during door buster hours, or can I go on line at lay-a-way and pay for everything at once, even if I don't get to the lay-a-way cashier until after 10:00 AM?

I have noticed alot of the doorbusters are packaged differently than the ones on the shelves too. There were a lot of people a few years ago grabbing this one toy (can't remember which one) and to their surprise the ones on the pallet were totally different that the ones on the shelf. It's a chance that you can take but then if you have the wrong item.... I do like the idea of laying away pm items tho!

Thanks for all the advice. I just noticed that the Care Bears are on the store shelf however if they may be packaged differently I dont want to take the chance. Does anyone know how the online BF doorbusters work? I have never thought about doing that or did I know it was possible. Please be patient I am new to this stuff.:howdy:

Thanks for all the advice. I just noticed that the Care Bears are on the store shelf however if they may be packaged differently I dont want to take the chance. Does anyone know how the online BF doorbusters work? I have never thought about doing that or did I know it was possible. Please be patient I am new to this stuff.:howdy:

First of all, Welcome!!! I have found that most WalMarts are different. Some let you put BF items on layaway and some do not. The one I shop at here in Paris does, however, the one my sister shops at in Houston does not let them put everything on layaway. Some of the items, but not all. I have asked about it, but have never put those things on layaway because our line is too long on BF. If I were you, I would ask at the store you plan on shopping at that day and see what they say about it. Our's is a 24 hour store that does not close on Thanksgiving but I have learned since being here that some 24 hour stores in different cities do. Should probably ask just to be safe.

Mine didn't bat an eye when I put the items I did on layaway. The 2 CareBears I found were exactly as pictured, with the DVD's. And the LeapPad Plus writing was the one that comes with two books, just like in the ad(although, that's being returned because of my good luck at Savers)

Everything else that I wanted from the ad isn't on the shelves yet. I did put some other items(not shown in the ad) on the layaway too, so I didn't just take the layaway out for the BF items.

My only problem is that DS saw me put the Carebears in the cart, and keeps asking me about them(one of the two I got is his for Christmas)