looking for great deals on baby stuff

You might be able to find good stuff in consignment stores...the merchandise is used but some consignment stores are very picky and only take things in great, like-new condition. You'd never know by looking at it that it wasn't new, and it will cost much less than brand-new gear/clothes.

You can also get great deals by buying clothes on clearance, for the next year. If you are 11 weeks pregnant now, your baby is due sometime in May? So if any stores still have summer baby clothes on clearance I would buy newborn and infant clothes, maybe up to size 6 months or so, at the cheap prices. You don't know exactly what size your baby will be wearing in each month, but you should do pretty well getting the first couple sizes in summer clothes.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

outnumbered, thanks for your message. i've been planning a visit to the outlet store. there is a big store chain called Tanger Outlet, they have lots of stores. i hope i can go and have a looong visit :D it's good to be in fall u know, so i can find good clearance items for the summer. i don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl but who cares :) when u can find good deals :)

thanks again, bye