Save 60% on Restaurant.com Gift Certificates

JanaBanana

Restaurant.com

Treat yourself to a discounted dinner while you're out doing holiday shopping and running errands. Now through Oct 31st you can save 60% @ Restaurant.com on dining certificates, Mega Certificates, and certificates to their online partners. For example, they normally sell a $25 certificate for $10 but with the discount code you only pay $4 for a $25 dining certificate. Most certificates have rules of some type so please read carefully before buying. (i.e., good on 4 entrees, good only Sun-Thurs, etc.)

Make sure to enter code 68790 at checkout and then click on "recalculate total" to apply your savings.

Ok, for some reason my reply isn't showing up, I apologize ahead of time if its here 2x or more (it just sits there when I click reply)!!

Anyhow, here's what I just found...

How does it work?

It’s so easy. Just use our search to find a restaurant. Many of our participating restaurants have different offers, so pick the place that suits you best. We provide handy descriptions and even menus to help you decide. Follow the instructions for purchasing a dining certificate and print it out. In minutes you're all set for a night out for less!