Kodak Z760 Digital Camera

Booterbunz

Cradle? There are only 2 different docks for the Kodaks that I am aware of. The basic dock sits the camera on top and re-charges the battery. It can also download your photos to your PC at the same time. The other dock does all that but also has a 4" x 6" photo printer attached.

Is the Kodak on sale? I usually tell people to stay clear of Kodaks.

Thank you Cheap, it's on the Walmart bf list for $199, least expensive I've seen it has been on $235 before tax and shipping but I didn't know what a cradle was! LOL I've had my kodak for 3 years or so now and haven't had problems with it, other than it's only like 2.0mp so, I'm in need of an upgrade!

I have a Kodak easyshare not the same one but it looks identical, it is the best camera I have ever owned, easy to use, the dock is for recharging mainly but is also a secure place to store camera, imo. this camera is 6.1 mp which is the same as the one I have and the quality is great. I paid over $400 for mine and the dock this price is excellent.

Guest Luckycharm

I'm gonna put in my word of warning here.......watch the lens on this camera, it has plastic in it! If you scratch the lens, there is no way to buff it out!

ya Know...........Walmart has a bundle pack out for Xmas of the Fuji A360 Digital Camera. Sweet little camera and come w/ rechargable batteries AND battery charger all for only $148 every day! Look next to their Camera bar on the shelves for the big green box.

Steps off the Fuji Rep soapbox and wanders away.......