Buy a Nintendo 3DS and get a game for $15.00 at Kmart

Kim3498

For those of you looking for a decent deal on the 3ds, the only thing I could find was at Kmart. With the purchase of the 3ds you get a game of your choice (8 different ones to chose from) for $25.00 off. That puts ya at $15.00 for a game. Your choices include:

1. Street Fighter IV 3d Edition

2. Madden Football

3. Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

4. Asphalt 3d

5. Pro Evolution Soccer PES 2011 3d

6. Star Wars III

7. Sims

8. Rayman 3d

Looks like they included all the big name ones that came out for launch. Wish they released a Mario, though....

Edited by Kim3498

Thanks. I was hoping that there would be some kind of deal on the system besides trading in an old system. Gosh it isn't even Xmas and they are breaking me with the Pokemon games and now this system uggh, such is life. Would anyone know if you use your Target credit card, would the 5% savings be given?

Just back from K-mart. This system is amazing.....DS is a very happy camper right now. I bought the Legos Star Wars game since he didn't seem all that interested in any of the others. They really don't have the greatest game selection for it just yet, but have alot that he is interested in coming in May and June. He usually doesn't like the Legos games for DS systems (he says they are too easy), but he says this one is much better.....

Do you have the list of the games coming out in May and June as there just is a couple my son would be interested in right now and maybe he should wait if there are better games coming out in May and June? Also school would be out then so he wouldn't be distracted lol. Decisions, decisions. Also he says an orange version is coming and he would love that but not sure if and when that will come out???? TIA for any info....glad your son is thrilled!

The game he is most excited about is Kingdom Hearts. We were told that it is due out in June, but I have not been able to confirm that online. I think he will also like Pirates of the Carribean Legos(May), Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion(June), Transformers 2011 Movie (June), Legend of Zelda (not sure when this one will be released, as no date is listed). There are a couple of Mario games that the leaked released date was originally in May and June, but Nintendo has not confirmed any of those dates. I am wondering if the Japan disaster might slow down releases of new games. There are several downloaded games already saved on it. When he actually puts it down long enough, I will look at it and see what all is on it.

Thanks for the info. My son is looking forward to the Zelda and any Mario and would probably like Cartoon Network. He is 12 so he is in between not a kid but not old enough for other things. He has been waiting for this system for a while and I know he is going to get it, just a matter of time when lol.....spoiled, spoiled.

Lol. I know exactly what ya mean. Mine is spoiled too. He is 13 now so I know exactly what ya mean about being in between. He sorta wanted Street Fighter but then again....I think he just wanted a fighting game. They have 3 Mario games in the works, but I still have not been able to find an exact release date for either of them. I thought surely they would release one of the Mario's for the launch. I'm wondering how long it will be before we see a Pokemon game for it. I finally had a chance to check it out. It has Mii Maker, Ar Games, and Face Raider on it, and , comes with a SD card, and 6 AR game cards. It not only comes with a charger cable, but also includes a charging deck. I'm not sure what the game cards are for, but I saw him scanning the cards with it earlier, so they have something to do with one of the games. It is really fun to play with the 3d camera too. He's been taking pictures all day. Lol. I will keep looking for release dates and post here when I find them.