First Black Friday dream

HBKitmitto

Well actually it was a nightmare. Last night I dreamt that it was BF but I didn't know until I was driving around an saw the lines. So I parked at Best Buy and ran in with everyone else. Only I had no idea what was on sale. So I was running around the store looking for the deals and by the time I got to one, everything was gone!!!!

Bad dream bad bad dream. Hubby didn't understand.

Well actually it was a nightmare. Last night I dreamt that it was BF but I didn't know until I was driving around an saw the lines. So I parked at Best Buy and ran in with everyone else. Only I had no idea what was on sale. So I was running around the store looking for the deals and by the time I got to one, everything was gone!!!!

Bad dream bad bad dream. Hubby didn't understand.

I have had nightmares about missing BF before too. Usually the old I overslept dream. Though one year I dreampt that that I could not find the stores.

I had one the other night also I dreamed I was just getting started at 7AM! And then when I got in line to pay for something I remembered that my Christmas Club check had not been deposited yet and that I only had like 100 dollars to my name to shop with! What a nightmare!