Nintendo GameCube Pokemon XD Bundle w/ 4 Games - $129.92

Brad

This deal is available at your local ToysRUs store, or online:

ToysRUs.com Link

You get a GameCube system and 4 games for $129:

* Add the GameCube Limited Edition Pokémon XD bundle to your Shopping Cart.

* Add the SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom video game to your Shopping Cart.

* Add the Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights video game to your Shopping Cart.

* Add the Madagascar video game to your Shopping Cart.

* Proceed to checkout and enter code RTWGMCUBEVPK in the field at the bottom of the "Select a payment method" page or on the final checkout page.

* The $50 savings will be deducted from your order total.

I thought this board was just for Black Friday stuff? Doesn't this belong in the Online Deals forum?

-Mark-

Hey man, I can post wherever I want :sidesplit

This was posted in the Daily Deals forum (and on the main site) this morning, but I reposted it here for any BF shoppers that haven't ventured out of this forum yet as it is (was) a nice deal that would appeal to BF shoppers.

Hey man, I can post wherever I want :sidesplit

This was posted in the Daily Deals forum (and on the main site) this morning, but I reposted it here for any BF shoppers that haven't ventured out of this forum yet as it is (was) a nice deal that would appeal to BF shoppers.

Ah, I get it. You wanted the extra Amazon.com referral bucks :gd_twocen:g_laughin . No, seriously, I thought maybe you accidentally posted on the wrong board. Of course you can do whatever you want, oh almighty admin. When should I start groveling?

-Mark-

Graveling? Shoveling gravel? :tongue1:

I'm sure they'll let you grovel anytime you want to...and I think I'm going to run away now before I get smacked for jumping on spelling errors. ;)

No, thank you for that. I always make fun of people for typos, so it's only fair that the shoe fits the other foot this time ;)

-Mark-