$549.99 HP Pavilion dv7-4165dx NoteBook 4gb m 640hdd BD Combo @newegg.com

simplydivine

HP Pavilion dv7-4165dx NoteBook AMD Phenom II Triple-Core N850(2.2GHz) 17.3" 4GB Memory 640GB HDD 5400rpm BD Combo ATI Radeon HD 4250

Free 300 DVD with purchase, limited offer

Recertified“Recertified” products have been tested to ensure compliance with original manufacturer specifications, and MAY include a limited manufacturer warranty – see the item's product page for details.In stock. Limit 1 per customer.

Was: $849.99

Now: $549.99

Save: $300.00

http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/34-157-588-Z01?$S300W$

http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/34-157-588-Z08?$S300W$

Bought it and LOVE it!!!!!

I'm currently replacing a 7 year old desktop (hp 523w) and a 5 year old xps14, with an awesome refurbished HP desktop I bought off of woot and this laptop so anything is going to be amazing to me. LOL!!!! I popped open this baby, started it up and I could hear the awes and ohs of angels singing in the background...... bwaa ha ha!! I'm currently switching files and programs and am so happy I can run CS3, lightroom and a few other programs that have been gathering dust for a year. I'm in love with my laptop...... once I figure out how to properly use windows 7, I'll be a happy camper

I've bought several refurbished items from newegg and have yet to be disappointed. I priced the extended warranty offered by newegg with squaretrade and went with the newegg warranty.

I'm currently replacing a 7 year old desktop (hp 523w) and a 5 year old xps14, with an awesome refurbished HP desktop I bought off of woot and this laptop so anything is going to be amazing to me. LOL!!!! I popped open this baby, started it up and I could hear the awes and ohs of angels singing in the background...... bwaa ha ha!! I'm currently switching files and programs and am so happy I can run CS3, lightroom and a few other programs that have been gathering dust for a year. I'm in love with my laptop...... once I figure out how to properly use windows 7, I'll be a happy camper

I've bought several refurbished items from newegg and have yet to be disappointed. I priced the extended warranty offered by newegg with squaretrade and went with the newegg warranty.

hhhmmmm,...... I am SO tempted with this one