Who will shop on Ebay for gifts this year?

DKS88

I have already bought a couple Christmas presents on ebay--a Jesse McCartney magazine and magic kit for my niece and some My Twinn clothes for my daughter. I will probably be buying for my mother-in-law on ebay, too. I agree that some people really stick it to you on the shipping, but not everyone takes advantage.

Manchester United by chance? lol

My team is Man Utd, I am a Ruud fan, but my dh is an Arsenal fan. DS who is 4 likes Chelsea, he can recognize that team when they are playing. I have a bid on a Lampard kit, should know I think by Sat if we won that one. Also planning to purchase some posters for his room, possibly the Chelsea team poster and Lampard - won't mind looking at him every night when we put ds to bed. I do like the Old Trafford poster, might purchase that for our master bedroom bath - it's like a little cell. Since our house is new, thought that I feature a "football" bathroom.

I LOVE to shop on Ebay for Christmas!!! I started last year selling things we didn't use or want anymore and took that money and put it towards Christmas presents for our kids!!! I made almost a 1000.00 dollars last year and have just started it again for this year!!! Just because it's junk to you, I promise to someone else, it's that special thing they have been looking all over for!!!!!;)

I just found the Annie & Clarabel cars for my daughter's Thomas The Tank Engine collection on there. Paid just $4.99 plus shipping & insurance so before the shipping I actually paid less than I would've at Target. This will be her present from "Santa" this year. :D

Hi, this is my first time posting..and this will also be my first BF..lol..

Right now on Ebay I am trying to win a ham radio for my husband..Big time storm chaser and I am also trying to get some diamond earrings for my grandmother..

I am getting really good deals on this stuff..

I have gotten my daughter's Christmas dresses the last 2 years on there. I do a bunch of shopping for things. I know what the prices are at the other stores and that way I don't over pay. Also, make sure that the persons feedback is good!!! Don't shop last minute on there right before Christmas. I;ve heard horror stories of people buying a big ticket item for Christmas and then NOT getting it in time. Try to explain that to a kid!!!!!!:D

I love ebay. I buy and sell. I'm hoping to be doing a lot of selling to make money for BF!! As for the shipping, I refuse to buy from someone who charges ridiculous shipping prices.

I am selective about what I buy, because I agree that most stuff is over priced. Talking Diego dolls are going for over a hundred bucks, but I guess if you want one bad enough, you can always find it on ebay.

I've ebayed several times to find "IT" when no one else had it (Orginal Power Ranger, select Yughio Cards, etc.)

I have some original Power ranger cards Still for sale, LOLOLOL I just sold this summer my oldest son's Power rangers the original ones, We had everything, I love buying PS2 games great buys one new ones and I als0 bought some I-pods, a christmas Rudolph purse I love to buY and sell

I buy on ebay year round, and have already gotten several BIG christmas gifts out of the way. My husband will be done before BF, with the exception of letting him get himself a few items that he wants on BF. Plus I'm having everything shipped to my parents house, which is where we'll be for Christmas this year. Otherwise I'll give it to him early or chance telling him. I've already done and bought two things and gave it to him. :( I'm soooo bad at keeping gifts hidden from him till christmas.

I also love to buy and sell on E-bay, I have bought a few christmas presents for this year off of it. But I also love e-bays Half.com. They are a really great site for books, video games, cds, and movies. The nice thing about half.com is that you aren't gouged for shipping because there are set shipping rates for different items.

I usually hit ebay. Lot of collectors on my "to buy for" list, and it's a good place to find that antique lure, fishing gear, etc.

I've been getting good deals on sealed NIB GBA Video games/movies on ebay. Target has (some of)them for $9.99 right now. I've bought several on ebay sealed (course, skeptical me cut the film, opened, and tested them LOL) for $.99. (with shipping and insurance, I paid $5.99 for them each)

Also Furbys, my little girl wanted a furby this year (I actually got one at Walmart for $29.99 plus tax----which is what I believe to have seen their going rate there for BF?--a few days ago. ) I thought it would be "cool" to have another for it to interact with as well, but it wasn't mandatory (I didn't want to buy another at that price to be honest). I looked up the old furbys and got one "new" in the box, unopened for $8 shipping and all. (Remember the craze a few years ago? People would buy them, never open them in fear of ruining their "value".) Anyhow, I tested it anyhow, and it works great.

Now we just have to wait and see if the two models with work with each other..LoL...but, if not, it's still a cool toy.

There's a few cool things on there that are cheaper than in the stores...but, I avoid the price gouger auctions like the plague.