Whatcha wearing BF

genoandkiddo

I usually wear jeans, tshirt, hoodie, Nikes and a little pack under my sweatshirt with all necessities in it(card, keys, DL). My hair is long so it goes up in a clip. I dont fix it really. Brush it out and up in the clip. No makeup. Waste of time trying to be pretty when its 3am and you havent been out partying all night. LOL..

For years I have worn Jeans, tennis shoes a white t-shirt with an adorable christmas sweatshirt over it with christmas earrings and my bell necklace. I am a very huge pregnant woman right now so I will probably stick with my most comfortable pants that are black, tennis shoes (even if they do look dorky with the black pants, it is all about comfort) and a red t-shirt with a christmas pin on it and a big over sized grey sweatshirt over it. The selection of maternity clothes that I have that are festive are minimal and I love to be festive on BF.

WOW, I thought I was pretty organized and had most stuff pretty much thought out, my friends always laugh when I tell them "don't buy that yet, it is going to be on sale at WalMart on BF" they think I am a magical power with all my shopping boards, back to the question at hand, I have no idea what I am wearing yet, I live in FL so probably shorts!!! =0)

• 3 weeks later...