Hubbies who hate BF....

Guest Deals4Me

Hmm...while I don't even have a girlfriend, let alone a wife, I'd say that I enjoy shopping on Black Friday more than almost anyone I know (man or woman). The adrenaline rush ((and the amazing deals help :D ))at 5am when the stores open...how much better can you get?

Hmm...while I don't even have a girlfriend, let alone a wife, I'd say that I enjoy shopping on Black Friday more than almost anyone I know (man or woman). The adrenaline rush ((and the amazing deals help :D ))at 5am when the stores open...how much better can you get?

I've gotta add.... "Sex" ??? :-D

I really am amused by this all... How most hubbies cant stand shopping bf...but then we also have a few guys here that are as robust on the subject as some women.

But I have to say, My hubby lives for it.

Seriously.

I cannot wake his butt up for nada. Not even :sib: at 2 am any other day

But black friday....he's the one waking my butt up!! :banana01::2football Saying its Go Time hunny! Gotta Get in Line Like an Hour ago!

ugh men...I cant figure them out..

MY DH hates shopping. But on black fri he does not want me to go alone so he will does get up without any complaints. After I get all the deals then he complains how much he hates shopping again :gd_stars: But then again this year he is talking about going LOL I need him to pick up the heavy stuff so he has no choice.. None of my friends like black fri I think they are crazy LOL .. But as for waking dh for :sib: I can wake him up any time for that LOL

My Dh would just stand there and keep the door open for everyone one BF so there is no sense in taking him He is to POLITE! So he is better off just staying home with our son and drinking his coffee

LOL That is exactly what I say about my DH! LOL He'd be the one holding the door for everyone else. He loves the $$$ I save and the goodies I can get on BF but I think he's happy to just stay home.