Hubbies who hate BF....

Guest Deals4Me

Guest Deals4Me

I really am amused by this all... How most hubbies cant stand shopping bf...but then we also have a few guys here that are as robust on the subject as some women.

But I have to say, My hubby lives for it.

Seriously.

I cannot wake his butt up for nada. Not even :sib: at 2 am any other day

But black friday....he's the one waking my butt up!! :banana01::2football Saying its Go Time hunny! Gotta Get in Line Like an Hour ago!

ugh men...I cant figure them out..

Guest Deals4Me

My hubby thinks I'm nuts, but thats not including BF

I am a coupon fanatic.....and he doesnt like going with coupons I send him with, but its okay if I do it. AND when he can brag!

mine just thinks we are all crazy.....he says he will go but I dont think he will ever go...hasnt in 7 yrs...lol...besides that is my day out with out the girls...lol..that is the only day a yr he absolutely knows that he has to keep them...I hate it when deer hunting season falls on that day...he takes my girls to his moms....neighbor and leaves them...lol...which the girls love anyway....I call on the way home and tell them to get out of the house...lol..so that is where the go to ....lol

My hubby hates shopping of any kind. Can't drag his butt to a store to save my life! Oh well, if he's not with me he doesn't have to see how much money I spend;)

I totally agree. And he is so distracted by the amount that I saved, he doesn't even ask how much I spent.lol:yup:

my hubby is the one that goes because i can not find anything to with the kids one year my mother had the kids we went toghter and hubby had a game plan and said ok you go this way i am going and getting this this and this and we will meet here he is faster than i am he is tall and skinny so he gets right in and does what needs to be done. that year we went to couple of stores.. last year he went buy himself and called me couple of times but he pretty much got everythign on the list from the one store some waqs wrong but oh well close enough..

this year i think he is going again buy himself in less i can find someone to wacth kids

Guest Deals4Me

We stop at the 7/11 for custom hot cocoa on BF!!!

MMMM....

Caramel hot cocoa....with marshmellows....ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I wann go now!!!!