Get in Line Now?

Guest Deals4Me

Guest Deals4Me

Reading the thread about controlling the giddyness had got me laughing when someone said, I wanna get in line now.

What do you all think people would think if one of us did just that? Take the insane comment to a WHOLE new level. It would be pretty funny.....

And believe me, I am tempted! But I know I can do it at 2amof the day and be first! LOL:clapping:

HEY ADMIN! IF YOU WANNA SEND ME A TSHIRT TO WEAR, I'LL GET IN LINE A WEEKOR MORE BEFORE BF....LOL, SERIOUSLY! :)

Guest Deals4Me

Ahh crud...went and burst my balloon... LOL

NO TV please!!! If I could have my hair and makeup done perfectly....then wooo hooo!!! And drop about 70 lbs....I'd be all for it!

I bet if Best Buy has the X-box 360s on sale, people will line up the day before. A few years ago whenever that last system came out, people brought tents to my Best Buy. It was on the news. About 15 teenagers camped out from Thanksgiving at around 3pm till opening on BF. CRAZY

:banana01: :banana01: :banana01: :banana01: I wonder how many people would panic if they saw you lining up and be afraid to wait. I bet they would start lining up behind you. If we lived close by, I would go with you. We could bring chairs and a tent. Can you imagine the things that people would say? But I bet they'd join in to make sure we don't get all of their goodies.

Its that panic thing that gets people out of their cars too. People show up real early but don't get out because of the cold. Thats what happened one year to me. I show up at 2am to KB Toys. 2 cars full of ladies were already there, but they were staying in their cars. I of course didn't know what they were their for so I jump out and get in line. Next thing you know both cars pile out and they get in line behind me. They were joking that they didn't want to get out, but they saw me. LOL.

That happens to me on Thanksgiving Day at Big Lots. lol There are always a couple of cars already there but no one is in line, so I get out, rush up to the door, and then people start coming out of everywhere. Cars around the corner start emptying out and I thought they were at another store. lol Then everyone starts complaining about the cold. It wouldn't have bothered me if they had stayed in their cars.

If anyone really does plan to get in line way early and lives in a city where there is a good chance you'll be on TV, send me a PM and we'll discuss possibly getting you a t-shirt :) But we're going to need pics of you wearing it waiting in front of the store...

Guest Deals4Me

I'LL DO IT! I'll go walk around downtown chicago for a couple days, in a tshirt and shorts.... I'm a readhead, so if the fact I am a red head doesnt get me noticed, then POOHY on them...BUT I will be SURE to get them to notice the sign. I have a few friends @ some news stations that would be MORE than happy to pull some strings... and film us... Brad, Ross, I'll wear the shirt PROUDLY, and wear it for the month before hand. I kid you not...I am GREAT word of mouth.

TV...here I come!

If anyone really does plan to get in line way early and lives in a city where there is a good chance you'll be on TV, send me a PM and we'll discuss possibly getting you a t-shirt :) But we're going to need pics of you wearing it waiting in front of the store...

We would need independant verification, so bring a dated newspaper with you :gd_pineap

Guest Deals4Me

Okay ya'll.... Brad, Ross, you got it!!! LOL...

Brad and I already discussed it....

The DAY I get the shirt, I plan to wash it (i have a thing about wearing things that havent been washed by me first)

And THEN head downtown and walk around for a couple hours....

telling EVERYONE about the headsup on BF sales...

Then WALK around everystore and tell EVERYONE about it. I am a redhead...so attention I will get!

I'll be in line as soon as I finish my Turkey-day shopping!

Would be in line sooner...but heck...Turkey day is some good finds too!!!