Black Single DVD Cases

I have been trying to find the best deal I can on empty black DVD cases. single ones only. Previously I bought them on ebay, but the fee avoidance on there is ridiculous. You can buy it now for a penny (for 50-100) of them but then pay $22 shipping! I just think thats ridiculous. Is there a site that with shipping is cheaper than this? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

(my first post!!)

We have a Dollar Tree here in Traverse City, Michigan and last week I happened to see black DVD cases, but I didn't check out specifics, like how many in a package or how many DVDs they held. I don't know if Dollar Tree is nationwide, but just a thought...

back in my days working at blockbuster, we used to give them away too... basically, if the plastic cover is ripped we'd pitch 'em... call them up and ask the manager if he/she's got any "amarays" (I don't know if that's how it's actually spelled, but it's how it's pronounced) they're throwing out that you can have...

Let me ask my husband as he bought 30 of them from his friend. We always use them for DVDs we burn. Let me know how much for like 50 of them and I'll tell my husband. I just need the singles. I have some doubles already.

PM me your zip code (or if you can get them from Blockbuster...)