Can someone explain price matching

vonnyb

Walmart sells Toshiba TV for $199

Target sells Toshiba TV for $299

Bring a copy of the Walmart ad to Target and ask them to "price match" against Walmart's lower price. You get the Walmart ad from your local newspaper or at Walmart's entrance.

It must be the same model and it has to be in stock at Walmart.

Does Target price match? I just bought a costume for my son last week and it's on sale at Walgreens now for 33% off. (I know it killed me to pay retail but he wouldn't put it down. I figured I can get a price adjustment later when it goes on sale or if it goes on sale.)

"Does Target price match? I just bought a costume for my son last week and it's on sale at Walgreens now for 33% off. (I know it killed me to pay retail but he wouldn't put it down. I figured I can get a price adjustment later when it goes on sale or if it goes on sale.)" end of quote

If she bought it at Target and THEN saw it at Walgreens cheaper, she can buy it at Walgreens then take the Target receipt to Target to return. (If it's worth the running around--it would be to me--33%).

Here is the deal on price matching as far as I know. The only stores that will price match is Walmart and TRU (not sure is TRU still will or not) and I think some other stores like Staples also. You must have the ad and the item you are PMing must be exactly the same as the one your are purchasing. They will only PM dollar amounts. No % off or Buy one Get one frees. At least that is the PM deal in all of the Walmarts in my area. And as far as TRU goes I don't know if they PM anymore. Kmart used to but they stopped doing that two years ago. The best policy is to call ask for a manager and get the PM low down.

I love price matching.. I do this every year with Walmart.. I go thru all my ads on Thanksgiving and circle the things Im interested in.. I usually about know which things I can get at Walmart and then on BF I have all my ads with me and get there real early and put the items in my buggy that Im price matching because those items are usually on the shelf and not on pallets and then situate myself for the things I want from the pallets so I can get what I want.. Ive started bringing my oldest to help me and she will go to a different pallet if there are numerous items I want.. Ive enlisted my brother this year too!! :clapping:

I have read that Wal=Mart is no longer PMing but I bought my groceries there today and they did. The manager said that they would still PM and she had heard nothing about them not doing it anymore. I hope they continue doing it because it saves me from making trips to several stores.