Which ereader do I get?

tast

I had never heard of them until recently, but I knew Limewire and those music sites were shut down. Wouldn't the other sites be shut down also if they didn't have legal stuff? I did see a lot of stuff that said legal. Now you've scared me and I'm not looking there again. There are hundreds of free books out there, I get more from Amazon each day. People on amazon kindle discussion page say they almost never have to buy books as so many are free.

I had never heard of them until recently, but I knew Limewire and those music sites were shut down. Wouldn't the other sites be shut down also if they didn't have legal stuff? I did see a lot of stuff that said legal. Now you've scared me and I'm not looking there again. There are hundreds of free books out there, I get more from Amazon each day. People on amazon kindle discussion page say they almost never have to buy books as so many are free.

It takes years for the govt to get the sites shut down; napster and limewire were shut down after years of court battles.

Any opinions on the refurbished Nook sold at Overstock or on Ebay? I returned my Sharper Image Literati reader to Overstock today. It was a real piece of crap.

Bought a refurb from ebay. But for the refurb sticker on the box, you couldn't tell it was a refurb. Looked brand new and works great.

Any opinions on the refurbished Nook sold at Overstock or on Ebay? I returned my Sharper Image Literati reader to Overstock today. It was a real piece of crap.

Bought a refurb nook from the BN site on ebay, went back and got the 3g/wifi version for myself after Christmas, have been reading for days...... Couldn't tell it was refurbed except for the sticker as someone else stated. Both are working great, dh just doesn't want to use his, he's being obstinant.

Bought a refurb nook from the BN site on ebay, went back and got the 3g/wifi version for myself after Christmas, have been reading for days...... Couldn't tell it was refurbed except for the sticker as someone else stated. Both are working great, dh just doesn't want to use his, he's being obstinant.

So glad that you are happy with your refurbished Nook. I am looking at the 3g version....Have you downloaded any books from your library?

OK, I caved and bought the refurb Nook! :) The only bummer was that I had to pay $9 in sales tax. What kind of case did you Nook owners buy to protect the Nook? They have so many on ebay with free shipping. The Sharper Image Literati came with its own case. The case was nice; too bad the Literati wasn't so great.

So glad that you are happy with your refurbished Nook. I am looking at the 3g version....Have you downloaded any books from your library?

Not yet although our library has been doing interviews with the local media giving instructions on how to access it. I haven't renewed my library card in the last couple of years so I need to go get one of the newer ones that have a pin on it for use online....

OK, I caved and bought the refurb Nook! :) The only bummer was that I had to pay $9 in sales tax. What kind of case did you Nook owners buy to protect the Nook? They have so many on ebay with free shipping. The Sharper Image Literati came with its own case. The case was nice; too bad the Literati wasn't so great.

I bought DD and I these 3-in-1 packages on ebay with synthetic leather cover, skin, and screen protector. They were very nice. the screen protector is, as usual, hard to get on without bubbles.

Going to B&N Monday or Tuesday for my nook color,should I take a warranty there or is there somewhere cheaper to get it? I recall reading something earlier on this..

I get my warranties from Square Trade. There is usually a coupon code to be found, so search around before paying full price.