B&BW 2 oz. lotions $1.00 + coupon

amberj365

I found 2 oz Secret Wonderland lotions at my Bath and Body works today for $1.00.

These have a coupon on the back- buy any Signature collection item and get one free, up to a $12.00 value. It's worth buying the little lotions just for the coupon in my opinion. Not that I won't use the lotion, it's my fav!

The coupon is good until Jan. 26th.

Just thought some of you might be interested.

On a side note, has anyone recieved their membership card from the LUV club, where you get the free item each month from now through May? I haven't.

I got a TON of stuff 75% off yesterday....one score was 4 full sized items, a puffy in a lime green shower caddy reg $30 for 7.50!! Yes I said FOUR FULL SIZED !!!

I got tons of 2pk refills and starter kits for $3....Twilight woods and Secret Wonderland were about all that was left in 75% scents but they had several others in the 50% bins..I also got some of the stress relief stuff 75%...

Candles were 50% Lots of giftsets were 50% (few at 75%) but mostly all the trial sized ones....

Socks were $3 as well as hand soaps (very few handsoaps were 75%....)

the scent bugs were 75% very few scents marked 75% at my store though :( They had pink/green/blue and the apple one)

I got two of the large handle bags full of stuff for under $50!