Madden Football 2006 PS2 OR X-box

My son would love this game for christmas. He played it at GameStop and I saw the graphics are nice, but the game is so pricey. In todays paper, I saw Target has it for $38.88. Is this a good price? Im not sure if I should jump on it or wait till BF. He has both systems so it doesn't matter which one I get him. Thanks for any help

The price of the Madden series usually hovers around $50 until after Christmas. You will find occassional sales like the one at Target on the game, so you can probably wait and get it at a similar price if you want to. I'm guessing it won't go under $35 until after Christmas, though.

I think when the kids go to school tomorrow, I'll head to Target. After I posted that this morning, I read my Sunday paper. My new Target just opened this weekend and I got a Grand Opening coupon for the surrounding area- $5 off anything over $25. So I'll get the game for $33

Maybe you'll get that price next week. I should've bought that new Mortal kombat too as now my son is saying he wants that. I told me he could pick 4 games he wants. I hate promoting all this sitting on his butt w/ video games, but 4 is the limit on game gifts.