Who do you shop with on Black Friday?

RossMAN

Who do you shop with on Black Friday?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you shop with on Black Friday?

• solitary shopper (alone)
    • partner in shopping crime (S.O., family, friend)
    • Friday family fun (husband, wife, kids and dog!)
    • sista shoppers (two girls shopping ... watch out)
    • just me and my goat ... my tote goat (woman using her man as a mule)
    • other ... please specify

It's always been me and my mom since I was younger....a few years ago we added my aunt to the mix so now all 3 of us go. But no boys are allowed...its strictly a girls day out!! :D

....sidenote: this is my first year on this site and I am absolutely addicted!!

Guest outrbanx

Gotta be by myself. The wife just slows me down. :D

No time to dawdle and look around first thing on BF. That's what the second go-round in the afternoon is for. I swing by the house and pick her up after the early morning rush.

I usually go with my mom, *sigh* I have to do it alone this year. Actually this year we're going to leave my son with his other grandparents (inlaws) and my husband is going with me! He has to, I'm standing in line to get him an xbox on the 21st, he's getting up early and going shopping with me!

Started years ago with my oldest daughter. Just me and her out for adventure. As my twins got older they felt left out so they were included. The wife really did not care one way or another. Now oldest daughter has moved out and twins are in college....they still want to go when home from college. We go even if we really do not need anything, but we always seem to find SOMETHING THAT NEEDS US.

For the past 7 years, I have always gone with my mom except for last year. Our first time going shopping on bf, it was my mom, my cousin and I, the following year it was mom & I. There were a couple of years I took my son only because I had to since DH was working, but he meet up with us at the mall and took the baby. My daughter has gone every year and she is 4 now. She is excited about going again this year.

I like to tag team shop. Meaning I usually go with one girlfriend and I find out where two of my other girlfriends are going and I get them to pick up an item for me if they are going somewhere I'm not going to make and I do the same for them. That way I can shop in several places at one time.:gd_orange:clapping:

Me..We have a team of people. ;-) It's ranges between 8 & 15 of us. I mean my dad who is 60 goes! He's th oldest. And this year my 13 year old stepson. We don't sleep (unless it's outside freezing in the line). And we all have cell phones. We hit about 10 stores. And each team has 2 people. I'm the captain and shuttle people back and forth andd help out where I can. (Usally at the cash register - everyone forgets to have someone waiting in line to check out quickly! We even take orders. And our motto: This is not a test! We always come back with everything we want! We have a GREAT time! And in St Louis we've met lots of other teams! ;-) I love BlackFriday!