Who do you shop with on Black Friday?

RossMAN

Who do you shop with on Black Friday?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you shop with on Black Friday?

• solitary shopper (alone)
    • partner in shopping crime (S.O., family, friend)
    • Friday family fun (husband, wife, kids and dog!)
    • sista shoppers (two girls shopping ... watch out)
    • just me and my goat ... my tote goat (woman using her man as a mule)
    • other ... please specify

if i'm getting up at the crack of dawn, i'll probably be alone unless it's a super tech deal, then my brother will go with me.

no one else is insane as i am. my aunt would go, but she goes to jc penney/wal mart/etc and i like to hit up the computer deals really early.

Guest DigDoug
Last year was my first year and I went with my girlfriend at the time. I'm not sure what plans I will come up with this year. I may crash Nate's Black Friday party if he goes. :)

I usually go with my mom. My new SIL went with us last year, but she slowed us way down. We won't make that mistake again. Mom and I are a good team. It is our one day of the year that is totally just us. I don't have to compete with my kids for her attention. lol

I usually go with my mom, but my husband and my dad have to work that day, so my mom will probably be watching my kids...which means I'll be alone. Unless my brother and my new SIL show up for Thanksgiving. I might be able to drag my SIL with me. Maybe. But alone is fine. It's faster that way.

All three years I've gone it's been me, my sister and my dad. Sadly, I can't go home this year so if I go it will be either me alone or (very unlikely) me and DH. Maybe if we stay up all night until 5 and then go shopping-- otherwise, forget it.

I'm bummed to be missing out on the family fun this year. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Every year, I head out on my own. Love it because I can go at my own pace and not wait for someone to "hurry up" or checkout at the registers. My husband stays home with the kids and after Im done shopping, I meet up with my mom and sister who also shop by themselves (we get all the door busters this way!)

ussually dh and a heard of friends. We all have evil plans on how we are going to get everything we want first... We make friend's with people in line, detailed lists, send my dh over to the hard stuff to get, never get carts... We wait patiently in line for about 2 hours before they open and have hot coffee and crack jokes. Sometimes even harrass the people who cut in line and wait to bombared the door. (Not in a really bad way tho this is a pretty small town lol )