Dog gifts

laniebean

my family says I am nuts cuz every year I buy a gift ussally somthing I really want and give it to myself from my Dog ( or pet)... this year it is a crock pot I got on BF for $9.98 lol... it is often not expensive but somthing my husband or kids would not think of.

My cats are giving gifts to all of us. I always have something for dh from them and he has done the same for me for the last 18 years (took a year to train him...). In fact the boys get gifts from their "brother and sister" as well.... I think you are normal.

We definitely do this too =) sometimes a dog or cat or the lizard will "get" their owner something specifically from them and sometimes we will just write all 7 of their names on a gift. Its just fun and they're a part of the family so why not? The fun is watching the dogs go crazy with their stockings!

my family says I am nuts cuz every year I buy a gift ussally somthing I really want and give it to myself from my Dog ( or pet)... this year it is a crock pot I got on BF for $9.98 lol... it is often not expensive but somthing my husband or kids would not think of.

i used to do that the kids would get a gift from the pets too