Dell Coupons

Our Dell Coupon Page: http://dell.gottadeal.com

Dell has recently lowered their regular prices of Inspirons and Dimension systems, and therefore they have also lowered the discounts for the coupons we have. Their fiscal quarter ends in a few weeks, so if you wait a little longer, we'll find out how much they are willing to discount. The old 40% off and $750 off coupons might be a thing of the past.

I have noticed that they are only giving 20-25% discount. how high of a discount do u expect?? so these coupons are they directly from dell?? or what?? A month ago they have released good discounts, i thought there were for the Back to school specials. I am looking to buy the Inspiron 6000.

My budget is about $1000, including taxes. I am still in school and i am using a loan to buy the laptop.

The Dell Inspiron 6000 with Centrino is a great laptop, especially for a student. I owned one for 2 months until I sold it and bought the ultra portable Inspiron 700m.

Unfortunately I don't think we'll see any 40% or $750 off $1499 coupons for a while, although I hope I'm wrong. Like Brad said, their end of fiscal quarter is a few weeks away.

If you cannot wait and don't mind a Celeron CPU, this Inspiron 6000 for $549 after rebate is a VERY good deal. Add some RAM and you have a very nice laptop. Yes it's not a Pentium-M CPU but it's still more than capable for basic tasks.

Save $45 on select Electronics and Accessories orders of $425 and more! (before tax and shipping. Coupon code expires after first 2500 uses)! (Expires 12/5)

Coupon Code: 10G67H601K69W6

Save 20% on the purchase of select Inspiron™ notebooks priced at $999 or more! (Expires 12/6/2004 5:59am CST)

Coupon Code: 9H0WFGM$F79ZF9

Save $300 on the purchase of select Dimension™ desktops $1199 or more! (Expires 12/7/2004 5:59am CST)

Coupon Code: 71K6?4Q$RBVXL5

Save $500 on the purchase of select Dimension™ desktops $1999 or more! (Expires 12/7/2004 5:59am CST)

Coupon Code: VXNF4JMSZDF3LN :yup: