Fingerhut.com 50% off all clearance

woogidyboogidy

I have been looking for a great deal on the Mattress genie for several weeks now. The cheapest I could get it down to was about $100.00. Amazon has them for $129.99.

For some reason this deal is letting everything have 50% off == NOT JUST CLEARANCE!!

So if its a bigger purchase and the shipping price won't knock the price into a bad deal zone, then you should really check it out! Here is my order:

Queen Mattress Genie® $149.99 1 $149.99 -$75.00

Subtotal: $149.99

Tax3: $0.00

Total Discount

save an Additional 50% off Clearance -$75.00

Total $74.99 :D

Do you have to enter your credit card info before it will give you the discount?

I am not sure. I have an old finger hut account from years ago so I just used it for the moment. I think you may have to enter it but it will show the discount before you complete the order.

That mattress genie is awesome. I may be making an impulse unneeded but gotta have it purchase now! LOL

My husband broke his back in Iraq and is unable to lay flat. We have been sleeping in the living room together since he cannot sleep on the bed. I have read tons of positive reviews on the Mattress Genie and it is just what we need.

I already got a shipping notice for my order!

Does anyone know if the Matress Genie will work with a Tempurpedic matress?

Benefits of the Mattress Genie® Bed Wedge:

Raise and Lower your upper mattress to any height between flat and 26 inches - Perfect for finding a comfortable sleeping position.

While awake, this inflatable wedge helps reading, watching television, eating breakfast in bed, or playing video games like never before!.

Helps a new mother while nursing in bed and provides comfortable positions during pregnancy.

Works on any mattress and with existing bedding; comes in twin, full, queen and king sizes. Works with conventional coil spring mattresses and foam mattresses like Tempur-Pedic, plus it works on mattresses up to 18 inches thick!

Fully inflates in less than a minute, raising the head of your bed up to 26” or 40 degrees, and lifts up to 1000 pounds!