Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

walmart Instore sale starting Friday(12-17) at 9pm

83 replies to this topic

#31 sigrist_2000  OFFLINE  

sigrist_2000

I'm a Shopaholic...feed me!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 16, 2010 - 6:59 pm

walmart had $5 coupons by the game boards the other day for Monopoly Electronic Banking, Monopoly U-Build, Sorry Spin and Guess Who? Extra....so this will make the ubuild FREE

#32 Dutchess  OFFLINE  

Dutchess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 16, 2010 - 7:38 pm

$3 off on the U-Build Monopoly http://print.coupons...zid=ec39&nid=20

I found the $5 off, but it stated that no more coupons were available to print.
:cheesy: Bring me coal.. I dont care, I can go find my own presents!

#33 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,846 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 16, 2010 - 8:28 pm

I know in the past with these time specific sales Walmart tends to put the cheap things on sale all day.If any one ventures out past midnight please post if the games are on sale.I cant get out till late morning to check.Im having a party 2morrow night and cant go.I scored tons of those Q's and would love to get UBuild monopoly for the neighbor hood kids for christmas.For free would make a nice gift.
Ohhh another day another deal!!!

#34 beccasbank  OFFLINE  

beccasbank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 16, 2010 - 9:12 pm

Is there a way anyone can scan their $5 Q and email it to me? I don't know if that would work, but it's worth a shot.

#35 magst24  OFFLINE  

magst24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 3:49 am

$3 off on the U-Build Monopoly http://print.coupons...zid=ec39&nid=20

I found the $5 off, but it stated that no more coupons were available to print.

Thank You!! every time I searched I could only find the Transformer coupon.

#36 magst24  OFFLINE  

magst24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 11:47 am

I did go to WM for the coupon today and they did have alot of them in the toy section. I could not find the game though. I'll go to a different one tonite.

#37 persse3  OFFLINE  

persse3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 11:49 am

I called my local WM and the girl told me the Wiis are ringing up now. They had 2 left on the floor when I called and she wasn't sure if they had more in the back or not.

#38 momof3luvs1  OFFLINE  

momof3luvs1

• 1,106 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 11:57 am

Anyone think Amazon will price match the red wii? Just an fyi- they are already price matching the ps3 and 100giftcard!!!
BF ADDICT AND PROUD OF IT :D

#39 mom2monkiesx3  OFFLINE  

mom2monkiesx3

D Y K Drill Baby drill?

• 6,902 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 12:02 pm

I am trying SOOO hard not to order another PS3 from Amazon we already own TWO..but with bluray, PS3 AND netflix its so hard!!! WTD?

:gdhug2:

I can always be used as a "bad example" :P
If you are easily offended please turn that way and cover your ears

#40 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,426 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 12:43 pm

Anyone think Amazon will price match the red wii?
Just an fyi- they are already price matching the ps3 and 100giftcard!!!

That would be awesome!

i have a party tonight, so theres no way i could make it to Walmart for the sale.

In memory of Cinnamon 1998-2010 and Myka 2001-2015

Dog mom to Remington

#41 sweetdiggity  OFFLINE  

sweetdiggity

• 1,463 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 12:56 pm

It's a little annoying that Wally has the Wiis ringing up at sale price already. Mostly for those that plan on being there at 9pm but can't go during the day anyways. People have been buying these all day so who knows how many Wiis will be left tonight. I don't really need a Wii, but this deal is awesome. I'm going to Wally tomorrow anyways and if they have a black Wii, it's mine! lol Don't forget, if you're going for a Wii, try price matching Target's Wii sale in their ad ($177) to bring the cost down some more.
Retail: Homey don't pay that. :D

#42 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,426 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 1:03 pm

if the sale is on all weekend you'd think they'd stock enough Wiis. Are all Walmarts ringing them up now or just the one posted?

Dog mom to Remington

#43 sweetdiggity  OFFLINE  

sweetdiggity

• 1,463 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 1:43 pm

if the sale is on all weekend you'd think they'd stock enough Wiis.

Are all Walmarts ringing them up now or just the one posted?

I would hope so, but after how my Wally was on BF, I have NO trust. LOL
Retail: Homey don't pay that. :D

#44 afancyfeline4u  OFFLINE  

afancyfeline4u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 2:19 pm

I'm not after a wii but I would like to grab a few of those monopoly games. I checked mine around lunch and nothing was ringing sale price yet. In our Wal-marts monopoly games are located in the garden section where they have those special toy displays. our's put them out about a week or so ago. I looked forever for them in the toy section and finally spotted them as I was heading to check out.

#45 sigrist_2000  OFFLINE  

sigrist_2000

I'm a Shopaholic...feed me!!!

• 1,140 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 2:37 pm

i couldnt find any ubuild monopolys at my wallys...:(, will try another

#46 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,426 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 3:01 pm

Amazon just had a lightning deal on the Red WII with $75 gc ! I ended up as #487 on a waitlist, dang.

Dog mom to Remington

#47 beccasbank  OFFLINE  

beccasbank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 3:39 pm

Just returned from my WM in Clio, MI. The U-Build Monopoly and Connect 4 were ringing for the sale price. I checked the U-Build Mouse Trap and Battleship, but they were $15. I printed a $3 coupon from the coupons website mentioned earlier and copied it 7 more times. I bought the only 2 Connect 4's on the shelf and 6 Monopoly games and was able to use all 8 coupons even though the coupon was only for Monopoly!!

#48 momof3luvs1  OFFLINE  

momof3luvs1

• 1,106 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 3:50 pm

UGH! Cant believe I missed that deal on the wii, I just got home from the dr with a sick lil boy!! n I cant even join the wait list!!!
BF ADDICT AND PROUD OF IT :D

#49 fluffkin79  OFFLINE  

fluffkin79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 4:29 pm

Ugh! I didn't know that Target had them on sale! I bought mine at about 2:30 pm. I learned my lesson at Walmart so when I saw that it started early I left as soon as I could. I got to the first Walmart around 1:30 and they were out of red Wiis, there were 3 black/white left. I called 3 other stores. 2 were out of red (not sure about black or white), the 3rd had several. I went there, bought mine, then wandered around the store. When I got mine there were at least a dozen red wiis on the shelf. 15 minutes later they were all gone. I heard the employees talking about them when I checked out and there weren't many people around so I think they took them off the shelves. I hope that they were just holding them until 9pm, not until the sale is over.

#50 Dutchess  OFFLINE  

Dutchess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 5:59 pm

So I started reading the thread and got about half way when I realised people were already getting the sale price.. stopped reading, jumped in the car. Snagged the LAST Wii at our Walmart, best part.. $177 and $75 gift card! Also scored the UBuild Monopoly (with coupon) and Connect 4. I <3 the GottaDeal community :)

#51 allshoppedout  OFFLINE  

allshoppedout

I Luv Country Music

• 3,296 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 6:02 pm

So I started reading the thread and got about half way when I realised people were already getting the sale price.. stopped reading, jumped in the car. Snagged the LAST Wii at our Walmart, best part.. $177 and $75 gift card! Also scored the UBuild Monopoly (with coupon) and Connect 4.

I <3 the GottaDeal community :)

Good girl! Happy gift-giving. I got my parents a wii last year, I wish I had waited until this year, I could have used the extra savings to buy them some games... I just can't believe what a good deal that is :D
:gdlove6:

KEITH URBAN 8-13-09 PGH :hearthrob 5-9-09 S.C., PA

- :gdlove6: -THANK Goodness for GOTTADEAL! :yup:

#52 Dutchess  OFFLINE  

Dutchess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 6:10 pm

My teen kids decided that, instead of keeping the Wii, we are donating it to a community center here for under-privileged kids. Im VERY excited (and proud of my kids!)!!! Going to try and snag some good price games over the weekend to go with it.

#53 nef  OFFLINE  

nef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 6:22 pm

I just got back from Walmart. I had picked up some of the $5 off coupons when I was their early and I'm glad I didn't because they were all gone. My Walmart had tons of the u build monopoly, u build connect 4 which all rang up 5 and were free with 5 off coupon. I got these for my daughters teacher. She asked games for indoor recess for the winter on her wish list.

#54 HansieDZ  OFFLINE  

HansieDZ

• 1,585 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 7:07 pm

My teen kids decided that, instead of keeping the Wii, we are donating it to a community center here for under-privileged kids. Im VERY excited (and proud of my kids!)!!! Going to try and snag some good price games over the weekend to go with it.

:gdthums:

"The years run too short and the days too fast."~Time Passages (Al Stewart)

#55 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,426 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 8:04 pm

dumb question....since its a weekend long sale, if the red wii is sold out when I go to Walmart tomorrow, can they give me a raincheck?:o

Dog mom to Remington

#56 heather.elliott  OFFLINE  

heather.elliott

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 8:06 pm

Do not feel bad about missing the wiis at amazon. I got a wii and another ps3, but only received the $100 credit for the ps3. So, although i got in on the sale, i really did not get the sale!!

#57 Nate Dogg  OFFLINE  

Nate Dogg

First in line!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 8:51 pm

dumb question....since its a weekend long sale, if the red wii is sold out when I go to Walmart tomorrow, can they give me a raincheck?:o

No raincheck, but there have been a lot on each truck we have had lately, so talk with the sales people and ask them when their trucks get there.

#58 kathytheshopper  OFFLINE  

kathytheshopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 8:54 pm

Oh my gosh!!! That was fun. Thanks to the tip about the coupons-I bought a TON of the U-Build Monopoly games. 9:00 Walmart price $5.00 less $5.00 coupon = only pay the tax!! The young check out man wanted one so I went back and got a coupon and the game and gave it to him. Then I went over to Target with my coupons and had them price match 6 for me. I think I have about 18! What will I do with them? I shop for many families-my best friend has 9 kids and she always does birthdays and Christmas through me and she has gifts to give too-my Godchild for next Christmas , maybe some for some relatives kids and there's always Toys for Tots. The Target checkout girl actually high-fived me. That was so funny. I can't believe there wasn't anyone else scooping them up. Many, many thanks for the tip!

#59 kathytheshopper  OFFLINE  

kathytheshopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 8:55 pm

God bless them. You must be doing a great job of parenting!

#60 debnmark  OFFLINE  

debnmark

My 2 spoiled girls

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 17, 2010 - 9:31 pm

Our WalMart said they would price match, but the registers wouldn't take it... or maybe they were not doing it right? Not sure, it would have been nice, but still happy with the deal we got on it. And, thanks to the tips here, I picked up 4 Ubuild Monopoly's. I don't need them so I'll be donating them. I also grabbed a PlayDoh Mega Fun Factory which was $7 after the $10 sale and $3 coupon I found hanging on an end cap near other PlayDoh items.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users