Christmas Movies oh this time of year

Illinoismom

So I have this extensive collection of Christmas movies, from the Holiday classics Rudolph, frosty, Santa clause is coming to town ect ect.

Then there is The Santa clause 1,2 and 3, the Grinch, jingle all the way, deck the halls, the Christmas shoes 1,2 and yes there is a 3., Prancer 1 and 2. Christmas with the Kranks, several a christmas carols 4 I believe, 2 miracle on 34 street, 4 christmas, Santa Buddies, santa paw, last holiday, Family man,Elf

But I think my fav ones are these, Christmas wonderland, santa clause the movie, a hobo christmas , the man who saved Christmas, the Christmas Choir Borrowed hearts, one Christmas, the Christmas story, The littles light on the Christmas tree, Call me claus, The most wonderful time of the year,

Now what I don't own is a Christmas story, any of the home alones, or Christmas Vacations, and It's a wonderful life, Go figure,

So whats in your DVD libray

I did see Emmitt otters jug band christmas, might have to buy that one, and would love to find the original Littlest Angel, with Johnny whittertaker and fred gwynn.

I own plenty of Christmas dvds and I'm slowly converting them to blu-ray.

DVD

Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas

The Nativity Story

The Santa Claus 1,2 but no 3(waiting to get all 3 on blu one day)

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated)

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (live)

Claymation Christmas (a great one if you can find it)

Christmas with the Kranks

Surviving Christmas

Frosty's Winter Wonderland

Twas the Night Before Christmas

The Little Drummer Boy

I want a Dog for Christmas (Peanuts)

Christmas Tales (Peanuts)

A Christmas Carol (Patrick Stewart; one of the best)

Beauty & the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas

It's a Wonderful Life

The Year Without a Santa Claus (Live version)

Shrek the Halls

A Pink Christmas (Pink Panther)

Christmas Vacation

I'll Be Home for Christmas

A Garfield Christmas

Ernest Saves Christmas

Christmas Child

VeggieTales - The Toy That Saved Christmas

Blu-ray

A Christmas Story

Home Alone 1 & 2 (got the blus last week for $15 for the pair)

Jingle All the Way

Miracle on 34th Street (1994? version)

A Charlie Brown Christmas w/ It's Christmas Time Again

Rudolph

Frosty the Snowman

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

The Year Without a Santa Claus

Elf

The Polar Express

Disney's A Christmas Carol (Jim Carrey animated)

I may have missed a few. Slowly watching them all as we 'countdown' towards Christmas.

Edited by bpr

:holiday03 I had several VHS Christmas ones they are of course gone... right now I have in DVD:

Christmas Vacation

Home Alone 1 & 2

Four christmases

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Veggietales: The toy that Saved Christmas

Veggietales: The Star of Christmas and the newest

Veggietales: It's a MEANINGFUL Life

ELF

I'd like to have It's a Wondeful life on DVD and

Get my ELF and Christmas Vacation on BluRay but am just not spending extra $

on those at this time.

I have premium cable and so I watch alot of holiday movies on there. :holiday01

Now I didn't count, a Power rangers christmas, barney's christmas, Belles magical christmas, winnie the pooh christmas, oh man there are so many of those on VHS

Yeah, I left off some of the Winnie the Pooh ones and Veggie Tales Christmas Star DVD. I also didn't list ones like Die Hard or Leathal Weapon. Sure they take place at Christmas, but I don't really consider them Christmas movies :smirk:.

I did see Emmitt otters jug band christmas, might have to buy that one, and would love to find the original Littlest Angel, with Johnny whittertaker and fred gwynn.

The Littlest Angel (1969)

Johnny Whitaker (Actor), Fred Gwynne (Actor), Joe Layton (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD

Price: $3.95 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

Temporarily out of stock.

Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Awesome Price - you may want to order it - at this price and get it when it comes back in stock!

LINK

As for "Emmitt otters jug band christmas" - I have it on VHS - and still Cherish it! My girls and I would watch it every time it came on when they were little - so it brings back so many wonderful memories! :)

I have:

Emmitt otters jug band christmas

Scrooged

Christmas Vacation

and SO many more - I am almost embarrassed to count them - plus I TIVO almost Every Christmas Movie that comes on and watch them during my "down time" - sometimes in the middle of summer... there is Nothing like a Christmas movie ANY time of the year to lift your spirits! :)

The Littlest Angel (1969)

Johnny Whitaker (Actor), Fred Gwynne (Actor), Joe Layton (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD

Price: $3.95 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

Temporarily out of stock.

Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Awesome Price - you may want to order it - at this price and get it when it comes back in stock!

LINK

As for "Emmitt otters jug band christmas" - I have it on VHS - and still Cherish it! My girls and I would watch it every time it came on when they were little - so it brings back so many wonderful memories! :)

I have:

Emmitt otters jug band christmas

Scrooged

Christmas Vacation

and SO many more - I am almost embarrassed to count them - plus I TIVO almost Every Christmas Movie that comes on and watch them during my "down time" - sometimes in the middle of summer... there is Nothing like a Christmas movie ANY time of the year to lift your spirits! :)

oh shucks that is my most fav Christmas movie, I put it in my cart so we will see

I love Emmett Otter too! I used to watch that with my son when he was litte. Movies I love besides that one:

Holiday Inn

White Christmas

Charlie Brown

Veggie Tales

It's a Wonderful Life

Rudolph

The Nativity Story-it's so beautiful

Elf

The old Scrooge one.

Miracle on 34th Street (1947)-it's on tv as I write this.

The Santa Claus

There are probably some more but these come to mind.

Edited by kathytheshopper
added one