Christmas Snowflake 12-Piece Dinnerware Set NOW $9.97 Walmart.com

Stowasser

Christmas Snowflake 12-Piece Dinnerware Set

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Holiday-Time-Snow-Flake-12-Piece-Dinnerware-Set/15128172

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/80/86/08/02/0080860802305_100X100.jpg

This holiday, the Snowflake 12-Piece Dinnerware Set is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The 12-piece set services four and includes four dinner plates, four bowls and four mugs.

Christmas Snowflake 12-Piece Dinnerware Set:

•12 piece set and services 4

•4 dinner plates

•4 bowls

•4 mugs

•Matching Snowflake serveware available

•Dishwasher- and microwave-safe

•Earthenware material

UGH This is a terrible set! I just got mine and they are NOT dinner plates at all!! They are little luncheon plates! ARGH i planned on using the set Christmas eve, well not now! They are only good for a breakfast set, with large mugs and little plates and bowls good eneough for cereal.....Dinner plates my butt LOL. Either I am going to try to return them or someone is getting them as a gift. Horribly disappointed in Walmart.com's misleading description.

UGH This is a terrible set! I just got mine and they are NOT dinner plates at all!! They are little luncheon plates! ARGH i planned on using the set Christmas eve, well not now! They are only good for a breakfast set, with large mugs and little plates and bowls good eneough for cereal.....Dinner plates my butt LOL. Either I am going to try to return them or someone is getting them as a gift. Horribly disappointed in Walmart.com's misleading description.

oh I haven't even opened mine yet, they just came...I guess I will be looking for something else

So sorry about that, and they looked so nice. I bet they'll get several returns on this.

If they had the items to buy seperate I'd buy a couple of the large mugs; they are pretty and useful for cocoa or coffee drinks. But the rest of the set is inadequate for any pratical use.

they have these separately or at least I saw the plates. I was showing my husband the plate the other day in Walmart and telling him about the set. Yes, no large plates....