Where can I find LEGO Minifigures?

shipmje

Help! I didn't realize these were such a hot commodity! I have scoured the popular stores and websites, but can't them! When Toyland opened at Farm/Fleet, I just happened to pick up a few for stocking stuffers, needless to say, all my nephews are clamoring for them, not to mention my own kids! Any ideas?? Thanks!

I know this may sound funny but Disney in Florida has a lego store.When i cant find a lego i call them and they will ship.Not over priced either.I dont know the number but either goggle it or search the archives on here for 2008.A very nice gotta dealer gave me the info 2 years ago.HTH and good luck.

I know this may sound funny but Disney in Florida has a lego store.When i cant find a lego i call them and they will ship.Not over priced either.I dont know the number but either goggle it or search the archives on here for 2008.A very nice gotta dealer gave me the info 2 years ago.HTH and good luck.

Great idea! I'll give that a shot - thanks much!

UPDATE: I spoke to an associate at LEGO in Florida (thanks again for the tip Deal Grabber!), and they told me Series 2 are totally sold out and Series 3 aren't being released until January, but that they know TRU is releasing them early at an inflated price. They (LEGO) will sell them at their regular price of $1.99 when they are supposed to be released in January. Anyone lucky enough to have a store that still sells them, they are going for higher prices on ebay and related. I won't pay those prices now! Thanks everyone.

Separate code: If you google minifigures code or similar, you'll find a few sites that show you the barcode scans. They are VERY similar looking, so it will take some time to go through them! I did find out that the two I have are the EXACT same - so that helps in giving them to different kids! Good luck!

I saw them at Borders Books they had 5 or 6 unopened boxes up by the register. The teacher in the line ahead of me was sorting thru them

Thanks so much! I called my brother 1.5 hours from me, where they have a Borders and he found them for $3.99 each. Word is out, many stores are inflating prices on those - but they are out there! My brother even compared the 'secret codes' and found several different ones for his nephews. Thanks much everyone for contributing your ideas! Merry Christmas!!