Are these offers realy work - share your experience?

praveenml

When I am one the net , I usualy get a pop-up probably a spyware to get a laptop for free and get Ipod Nano for free.

For example if I click "Ipod Nano" it goes to a website "ipodnanofree.com", But I am not sure is that a junk or real !

Basically it asks for subscrbing to couple of offers from BMG its 12CD for 1 etc. Has anyone tried this ? Is this realy foolproof , or its basicaly a spam ?

Please share all your experinces here ! it might help somebody to not get fooled or may be helpful for somebody. who knows ?

Thanks

-Praveen

Actually, you have sign up and complete like 3 offers. Then, you have to refer X amount of people that also successfully complete 3 offers. They do work, but the hard part is to get through the whole process without getting disqualified somewhere along the line.

Well, I am sure if somebody wants a laptop for free. Subscribing to 2 offers works out cheaper.

And I am sure atleast 2 or 3 of his/her freind will be very much willing to buy a laptop for free.

The offers are usualy cool like BMG subscription its 12 $ PA or some thing If I am not wrong!

-Praveen

(Alchohol does not solve any problems , but then neither does milk)

Have you ever clicked through on any of those things? The offers you have to complete are ridiculous. Spending almost as much or more to get that "free" product instead of just buying it outright.

I know some are legit as I did one to get a $25 Visa Card, but the offers were all free trials you had to cancel.