Plans to boycot any store BF?

amiller17

I have been boycotting SEARS on a daily basis since BF 3 years ago. I'm happy they were bought out by Kfart. Can't wait til kfart starts selling LEVI'S.....

3 kfarts within 7 miles...lol

No targe' or wallyworld here, but most of the rest less than 10 miles.

Our Kmart has been selling Levi's for months. I worked there back in August and they had them then. Dickies too...even the women's.

Best buy but I don't go there at all anyway. I've never walked in there and had a good experiance. Plus I am a bargain shopper and I won't shop someplace that boycotts and black balls bargain shoppers. I mean I understand its "good" business practice but I don't have to give them my money I won't.

Vicki

Target. I've never, ever encountered such rude and ignorant customer service as I did with their online store. Should have learned my lesson the first time it happened and definitely did the second time. I'm always very polite when writing a complaint so I was stunned by the snide and surly responses to my inquiries. That was five or six years ago and Target has been on my no-shopping list ever since.

Um, that is in no way true. The employees do not get to shop until they are off the clock.

Technically..... but its easy to do and it really depends on the store. I know and have known quite a few employees that do and I'll admit I did it also when I worked there. I've met wal-mart employees from a few different states, and some could get away with it and some couldn't, we were told not to but sometimes it pays to be a rebel, and on black friday, sometimes you have to be a rebel. Of course in montana we don't have problems or issues with security or police or anything like that so black friday usually goes pretty smoothly. You just have to deal with the rude people that are usually running on no sleep.

Best Buy is always banned in my book. Their return policy of a 15% restocking fee is a shady way of doing buisness. One of which I will have no part of. So, I give my hard earned money to a place that actually has decent customer service and knows how to respect people. :nahnah:

Best Buy is always banned in my book. Their return policy of a 15% restocking fee is a shady way of doing buisness. One of which I will have no part of. So, I give my hard earned money to a place that actually has decent customer service and knows how to respect people. :nahnah:

Best Buy only has a restocking fee on certain items (like computers, digital cameras, radar detectors). Or if there's stuff missing. And they shouldn't charge a restocking fee if it's defective. I actually think BB has a better return policy than other stores, like CompUSA. While I'm not technically boycotting Comp, I don't shop there. Mostly because of their restocking fee. But also because I worked there for a month and quit right before my shift last BF because I couldn't stomach the way our new sales manager wanted us to rip the customers off.