Plans to boycot any store BF?

amiller17

Yeah, me too. Well, I just LOVE Walmart, it's always my first stop when I arrive in the USA. But I don't know, I am a foreigner, so things there always seem better to me. There's just one Walmart store here in Rio de Janeiro, and I guess it's the only one in Brazil. Walmart here sucks big time, as it's as expensive as the other stores...

I wish I had it in me to boycott Wal-Mart, but I just love shopping there. I am there on almost a daily basis throughout the year and never have any problems. But, every year on BF there is this horrid old HAG who comes to the register WHEREVER I am in line. She has to be Satan's Mommy, lol, she is the rudest creature I have ever encountered. That's the only day of the year that I see her, I think she works in one of the offices and just checks on that day. She has been there for over 30 years so the managers ignore how rude she is. However, this year I have decided that if she gets in my line, I will give her a piece of my mind no matter how long it holds up the line!!!:fryingpan

I wish I had it in me to boycott Wal-Mart, but I just love shopping there. I am there on almost a daily basis throughout the year and never have any problems. But, every year on BF there is this horrid old HAG who comes to the register WHEREVER I am in line. She has to be Satan's Mommy, lol, she is the rudest creature I have ever encountered. That's the only day of the year that I see her, I think she works in one of the offices and just checks on that day. She has been there for over 30 years so the managers ignore how rude she is. However, this year I have decided that if she gets in my line, I will give her a piece of my mind no matter how long it holds up the line!!!:fryingpan

OMG!!!! This seems to be the funniest and most annoying character in the world...:fryingpan

I won't go to Kmart this year on BF. Last year I ended up calling the customer service lady a B@#$%. Then she and the toy manager had it out in front of the entire store on BF. She was on a power trip and I proved to her the "The customer is ALWAYS right." I loved every second of it too.

I do get irritated because our Wal-Mart is open 24 hours and they tend to get really upset because some of us get there about 3:00 am. If we are not being loud, rude, or disruptive, I think they should just be happy that people are still wanting to shop there on BF even if they are the rudest bunch on that day.

Walmart-because the employees end up getting half of the bf stash before you are even let in, and Best Buy because they usually carry such a small number of the item listed that you don't have a chance in Hades of getting it. I normally shop at both of these places, but not on BF.

Best Buy as well. Two years ago we purchased a new C.D. player from them. When we got it home the turn table would not work. I took it back and there weren't anymore at the store for an exchange. I didn't want a store credit because I didn't need anything else. I just wanted my $ back to get a new C.D. Player. Instead the offered to return it with a RESTOCKING FEE! It was only ONE day after we purchased it and it wasn't our fault to stupid thing was defictive. Ever since then I won't go back to best buy for anything!

I have been boycotting SEARS on a daily basis since BF 3 years ago. I'm happy they were bought out by Kfart. Can't wait til kfart starts selling LEVI'S.....

3 kfarts within 7 miles...lol

No targe' or wallyworld here, but most of the rest less than 10 miles.

• 1 month later...