Will there be any online deals on or before BF ?

praveenml

Yes, there will be. One thing Brad said that the BF site will highlight this year is the online stores where you can get the items for less than the B&M stores on BF. I'm counting on that, since I'm working Friday from 6am - 1pm.

Yes, there will be. One thing Brad said that the BF site will highlight this year is the online stores where you can get the items for less than the B&M stores on BF. I'm counting on that, since I'm working Friday from 6am - 1pm.

Correct. We'll try to let you know about online deals that beat the BF deals, and we'll also have a page a day or two before BF that lists all BF deals that you can order from the stores' web sites at the BF prices.

Hi Peeps,

Guys, i am new this whole black friday thing, although I've visited gottadeal website on daily basis. Can anyone explain what exactly it is please?

Black Friday is what retail stores call the day after Thanksgiving. They usually have some items at excellent prices, and decent sales on a lot of other things. It's one of the craziest shopping days of the year for retail stores, hence the name Black Friday.

Guest Deals4Me
AND black friday is the day when most people are finally realizing that Christmas isnt that far away and thanksgiving is over so the rush begins!

AND black friday is the day when most people are finally realizing that Christmas isnt that far away and thanksgiving is over so the rush begins!

I just love it!!!! I wish we had Thanksgiving here... It's just the best time of the year for me, and I am so happy I'll be there!!!!