Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sweater w/ Code Old Navy.com

1josh

http://oldnavy.gap.com/

Use Code ONSWEATER to get 1 Free sweater with the purchase of another.

Expires 12/11/10

Details:

Offer valid, while supplies last, on Old Navy Sweaters merchandise from 12/5/10 at 12:01 am ET through 12/11/10 at 11:59 pm ET in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) and Canada at Old Navy online. Free Old Navy sweater item must be of equal or lesser value. Discount limited to 10 items per order. Not valid at Old Navy stores. Offer not valid on Old Navy Everyday Steals merchandise. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only, not value of gift cards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. Not valid on international purchases. Discount reflected upon checkout. Online code is limited to one time use only. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount.

I just used this. I bought 1 sweater for my husband and one for my daughter - the total was $25 and it did not charge me shipping - I don't know if it's a glitch or what because i did have a full cart before (over $50) and i'd already checked the 7-9 day free shipping - then went back and adjusted it and ended up only getting the two sweaters - finished check out and it never changed the shipping option - still said free shipping 7-9 days. My total charged was 26.75

Here is my order summary from ON

Merchandise $25.00

Shipping & handling FREE

Tax $1.75

Total: $26.75

But i tried it again and it didn't work - also if you go thru , you get 8& back now i think, so that's a few extra bucks to offset the shippping..

Edited by noehlp
removed cash back site's name

Yeah !

Yeah! Something for me! Evidently when I packed up the winter clothes last year, I had decided that I was going to get new stuff...... wish I would have remembered that deal with myself when I had to get dressed last week....lol.

Thanks for posting. Got sweaters for my two infant nephews, a dress for my daughter, and a sweatshirt for another daughter for $43 shipped! I signed up for their emails and got a $10 off $50 coupon that they let me use with the BOGO sweater deal.

I'm so glad I read up to here because I just signed up for their newsletter too and got the $10 off $50. I just scored a sweater dress and 3 sweaters for $70 shipped! Nice- 4 more presents down! Edited by robinsky
Added Ebates