Price adjustment from Black Friday???

aew82

I won't know until they e-mail me back but I'm just wondering how people think they might handle this situation. I purchased a mini quad online during their black friday sale for $39 They now have it featured on their website for $35 http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=14956305 Do you think they will issue me a refund? I know it's only $4 but I'm a serious bargain hunter and can do a lot with $4 :)

I'd call and ask. Did you pay for shipping? Is it available in the store, so you can buy it at the lower price and then return it with the older receipt at the store (this would be a last resort and only if you can return things you bought online in the store or if they have free return shipping). I'd try to get a refund for $4 :)

Give it a try and let us know how it goes! I have seen where they say "prices in stores may vary", but since you purchased online and now the price is lower online I would think they would. I have found that most stores do this within a certain time frame. Edited by Mistygirl

Stores will not match .com prices, even their own. I bought a lego set online and tried to get store to match the price. THey told me they can't match the .com prices.

I am not sure if the OP was trying to get the refund at the store or through .com. But since the original purchase was on .com, I would think going through the CS on .com would be the best bet since that is also where the price change was noted, not in the store.

I bought it online and it's actually only available online-they only had it in the store for black friday. When I e-mailed customer service online they look up your order so I didn't need to send them the receipt. The just e-mailed me and said that my request for a Rollback met the criteria and that they were issuing me a credit in the form of my original payment. I didn't think I would hear from them over the weekend but they gave me a pretty speedy response. Im happy with the outcome!