Walmart Wii Remote, Nunchuck & Game Of choice $35 Plus $5.94 Shipping

Kayshar13

Should be able to b/c when you check the status of your order on Walmart.com it gives you an "easy return reciept" link and the items are listed separately with different barcodes. Game is $15, Remotes are $20.

Anyone consider selling their remotes for the same price? I am in need of some remotes, but dont want to pay full price for them.

I am in shock!!! I placed 2 orders. One for Super Mario Galaxy and the black remote and nunchuk (those have been mailed) the other was for Epic Mickey and another set of black controller/nunchuk. I did not expect to received them and thought I would be canceled. Just got the shipping confirmation they are scheduled to be delivered between 12/9 and 12/16. Yippee. Now I can return the Epic Mickey I bought from BB even though I got Sonic colors for 1/2 price with it. I can go reorder it from Amazon for $40 and it works out to be $25 cheaper than before.

Placed first order in the early evening for two games (Just Dance 2 and Super Mario Galaxy 2) and two white controllers. Placed second order shortly after that for Epic Mickey and another white controller. Would have ordered Kirby's Epic Yarn, but it was sold out already. First order shipped partially almost immediately while the rest of the order "processed" for a few days. Finally went out on Tuesday. Second order showed "processing" right up until today and now it shows shipped, so it looks like I may get all three games. Yippee! :D

After my game was canceled, I sent an e-mail to cancel my remotes on Sunday and spoke with a customer service rep on Monday to cancel my order. I get an email today (Thursday) that my remotes have shipped! That is ridiculous. I will never step foot in another Walmart again!

That's what I'm afraid of happening. I asked them Monday to cancel mine.... Still says processing. Sent an email Tuesday, they said it takes 24-48 hours... Still says processing. Right now it still says processing. I also got a survey asking how my customer service experiences it. I rated them the lowest I could, and wrote in every box I could to just cancel my darn order! If they ship, the ONLY time I will ever step foot in WalMart again is to RETURN my remotes, and they better give me a FULL refund, including shipping! :mad:

I cancelled on Monday and received a shipping notification last night... I was not a happy camper. I emailed & did get my shipping refunded and will return the remote when it arrives. Here is my email and their response.

Dear Janie,

Thank you for contacting Walmart.com regarding your Choose Your Set of Controllers (Nyko Wii Core Pak - Purple (Wii)) order.

You may return your online purchase at your local Walmart store or through the mail. The item must still be within the return policy time frame to qualify for a return. Please refer to our online return policy by following the link below.

I went ahead and refunded you $3.97 for the shipping.

To return in-store, take your item along with all packaging and your packing slip to the Customer Service desk for a refund or exchange.

To return via the mail, please log on to www.walmart.com and go to the "Return an Item" link at the bottom of the page. Follow the instructions to "Return an item by mail".

When returning an order by mail, please allow up to three weeks shipping and processing time for the order to reach our Return Center. When the order has been received, depending on your request, the order will either be credited or reordered.

If we may be of further assistance, please email us at help@walmart.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Walmart.com Customer Care

Original Message Follows:

------------------------

Good Evening,

Sadly, I am not happy. I called twice on Monday 12/6/2010 and spoke with two customer reps on two separate phone calls and cancelled this order. I was assured by both reps that the controller order was cancelled and would not be shipped and here I get a shipment notice. I did everything I was supposed to do and your company did not.

How do you propose to rectify this situation? Will I be refunded the entire amount including shipping because the mistake was made by your employees?

Patiently awaiting your response.

Janie N.

they refunded shipping? I was told unless defected, they don't refund shipping

Yep. My mother took them for me, in the cardboard box and all. Was refunded $51.90 for the two, no questions asked. Make sure you get the shipping refunded as it was high to begin with, and its no loss to Walmart as the full price of the remotes is $49.99.

They've always refunded me the full amount (including shipping and tax) for everything that I've returned from ordering online. I had every intention of returning my remotes, but I'm thinking of keeping them. I kinda like them. Does anyone know if you can sync more than 4 remotes with a console? I don't mean for like 6 people to play at once. I know you can't do that, but can more than 4 remotes just be "synced"? I was thinking about keeping 2 of our sets in the gun holders and using the other 4 for all the other games. If not, I'll keep them for backups anyway. I just wish now that I would have taken more advantage of the "sale" and bought more games. They would've been great/cheap gifts.

you synch the remotes you want to use when you turn on the Wii. So if you want to keep the ones in the holders, you would just synch the remote you want to use for the game that you play. You can only synch 4 remotes at a time, but you can have more than that.

so when you start the game, you synch the 4 remotes you want to use for that game.

you synch the remotes you want to use when you turn on the Wii. So if you want to keep the ones in the holders, you would just synch the remote you want to use for the game that you play. You can only synch 4 remotes at a time, but you can have more than that.

so when you start the game, you synch the 4 remotes you want to use for that game.

Thanks. I feel so blonde right now, b/c I shouldn't have even asked that. Whenever we go over to a relatives house and play on their Wii, we take our own remotes. I wasn't even thinking about that. I should have answered my own question....lol.

Got an email this morning from Walmart apologizing for the cancellation and not informing me and giving me $10 gift card for my trouble. It said everyone affected would get one. Used mine for Just Dance 2, the game they cancelled (played Just Dance last night for first time and it is so much fun!!) so paid $21.00. :D I'm liking Walmart a whole lot right now. Edited by SuggaD

Dear Angela xxxx,

Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order(s).

Unfortunately, we have canceled the items listed below that were part of the Wii bundle in your order. We're very sorry for the inconvenience and for the delay in notifying you of this cancellation. You may have received an email stating the cancellation was due to limited availability; it was actually due to incorrect pricing of the items on our website.

To thank you for your understanding regarding this delayed notification, we will email you a $10 eGift Card which can be applied toward a future purchase. We’ll issue one eGift Card per affected customer; this card can be used online at Walmart.com only. Please allow one week for processing.

============================================

CANCELED ITEMS

---------------------------------------------------------

Order Number(s): xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Qty Item Description

1 Choose Your Game - Disney's Epic Mickey

---------------------------------------------------------

============================================

Only the items listed above were affected by this issue. You can check the status of any remaining items in your order by visiting your account:

From time to time, mistakes in product descriptions or pricing information may appear on our site. We make every effort to avoid such mistakes and to correct them when they occur. Because of this, we state in our terms of use that we reserve the right not to honor a price when it is posted incorrectly on our site.

For additional information, please refer to our "Order Acceptance" and "Pricing or Typographical Errors" policies:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=538449#42029

If you have any questions, please reply to this email and let us know how we can help.

Sincerely,

Your Walmart.com Customer Service Team

-------I'm happy with that------- :-)