Walmart Wii Remote, Nunchuck & Game Of choice $35 Plus $5.94 Shipping

Kayshar13

I just looked and my Mario Galaxy has been shipped but my mini controller is still processing..

They better not up the price on the game on me!!

Ditto for me. I ordered Friday around 5:30 pm. As of 10 min. ago, I saw the game had shipped, but controller was in processing. I think it will all go through, but sure hope that price doesn't change!

Mine says the game is cancelled, but the remote is processing! No thanks! They are still charging me full price for the remote :mad: Theives!

I've got the same thing happening. I wouldn't care if they cancelled the whole order, but sending me 1/2 (and the 1/2 I didn't want), and charging me full price is NOT cool. Mine still says processing, but there is no button to cancel. I e-mailed them, but looks like I'm going to have to call :( Boo!!! I NEVER shop at WalMart, but made an exception this time... NEVER again!!!!!!

Well that's an hour and 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back, on hold for 40 minutes, was told wii resort was cancelled and remote was processing. I said cancel the remote too, she took my info went to put me on hold and hung up!!! ACK!!!! :banghead: Had to call back and was on hold for another 35 minutes and finally was able to cancel my order. Ah well, got to watch Hoarders while I waited....

Congrats to those able to get the cool games!

I placed 2 separate orders.

At 4:08pm I ordered Epic Mickey and black controller.

At 4:48pm I ordered Just Dance and purple controller.

Later that night (can't remember time) I checked status and noticed the Epic Mickey game was canceled and remotes were processing.

At 4:38am on 12-4 I recieved a shipping confirmation for Just Dance.

I never recieved any kind of email for the cancellation of Epic Mickey. Both sets of controllers are still processing. I paid with credit card through Walmart, not Paypal.

My purple controller set was just shipped. Black is still processing.

Another update...just got notice that my black mini controller shipped. I also got shipping notice last week for the Babysitting Mama game so that completes my order. Again, just to refresh I ordered around 3:15pm right after the posted the Babysitting Mama game went up on the site and paid with Paypal.

THanks for the number Divine. I was able to call and got lucky with almost no hold time. As I was on the phone, one of my orders

(Wii Sports Resort with Wii MotionPlus (Wii))

(Nyko Wii Core Pack - Black (Wii))

Changed to shipped. She was able to verify that they did in fact ship. I do NOT have shipping for the two sets of remotes for my other two game bundles (however, Epic Mickey and Just dance 2 DID ship). They stated that the remotes show as "intent to cancel" on her end and I should know soon. If they do cancel, the charge of $20 per set of remotes plus taxes will not be charged. Im dang happy with that really! Games for $15 each.. WOOHOO!!!

I clicked on the original link for this deal and there are still a few games with the controller for $35 (Cooking Mama, Game Party, Sonic, Just Dance Kids, etc.). :D

True, but it upcharges for the "good games" now. For Example Wii Resort adds $35 to the total. The other day they had it listed incorrectly and there were no upcharges on any of the games, but they caught onto it. Some of the orders were canceled due to pricing error, but a lot of orders were already processed before they caught on.

I have been following this thread. I ordered the Hasbro Game Night 3. I know not the best of reviews, but my family loves these games and this was on their list.

I received the game today (it now has an upcharge, but I was able to get the set for the original price $35.00)

I just got shipping notice on the remotes. I think I might be returning it. Not sure yet.

They sent me the remote for the cancelled game. No biggie as its going back with the others.

Are you sure you can return just the remotes? I thought since it was part of a "bundle" basically, that you couldn't do that. I was in line behind someone last year that tried to do something like that and they told them that since it was a special price for multiple items that you couldn't return just part of it.

Are you sure you can return just the remotes? I thought since it was part of a "bundle" basically, that you couldn't do that. I was in line behind someone last year that tried to do something like that and they told them that since it was a special price for multiple items that you couldn't return just part of it.

THEY cancelled my game portion of the order and sent just the remote so to me that isn't a bundle and they better not even give me a hint of a hard time for a return :mad:

Should be able to b/c when you check the status of your order on Walmart.com it gives you an "easy return reciept" link and the items are listed separately with different barcodes. Game is $15, Remotes are $20.

Should be able to b/c when you check the status of your order on Walmart.com it gives you an "easy return reciept" link and the items are listed separately with different barcodes. Game is $15, Remotes are $20.

Yep. The tax and the shipping are separated too. :DWalmart is gonna have tons of these controllers on clearance in the near future. :smart:

When I talked with customer service, Paul said I could either return the remotes to the store or refuse them when they are delivered. I told him I did not want to be charged shipping for a package deal for something they cancelled half of and he said I shouldn't have to pay shipping charges on the wiimotes to return them.

When I talked with customer service, Paul said I could either return the remotes to the store or refuse them when they are delivered. I told him I did not want to be charged shipping for a package deal for something they cancelled half of and he said I shouldn't have to pay shipping charges on the wiimotes to return them.

IF mine actually ship (I got an e-mail from customer service saying they will "try" to cancel) I plan to return to the store. I fully expect a FULL refund (including the cost of shipping to my house). I did not order remotes, I ordered a PACKAGE. It's not my fault they decided to cancel 1/2 my package and not the whole thing. This whole mess is SO dumb. I would not have been upset at all if they cancelled the whole thing. Pricing error whatever, just cancel it. But to cancel 1/2 of it, claiming the game is out of stock, and still charge full price really upsets me. Oh, and they have never sent me an e-mail stating the game has been cancelled I only know because I checked on my order. BOOOOO WalMart.