Walmart Wii Remote, Nunchuck & Game Of choice $35 Plus $5.94 Shipping

Kayshar13

I don't understand why some orders are still able to go through. Seems like if Walmart "caught it", they would cancel all the orders after that. I guess they just picked and choose which ones to cancel. It frustrates me that one of my games were canceled and people that placed their orders AFTER me are getting shipped confirmations. Oh well, I guess I'll quit obsessing about not getting Epic Mickey for $15, b/c there's nothing else I can do about it. I saw the reviews on it aren't all that great, so maybe it's meant to be. At least I did get Just Dance though. :)

My Epic Mickey shipped Sat. morning at 4:30am. My controller is still processing. I placed my order around 1:00pm Friday. Just as an FYI, I paid with Paypal and was wondering if that made a difference in which ones were refunded??

I checked my order and game was shipped but cotrollers are still processing. I also picked mine up Friday around 11oclock that morning and paid by credit card.

My Epic Mickey shipped Sat. morning at 4:30am. My controller is still processing. I placed my order around 1:00pm Friday. Just as an FYI, I paid with Paypal and was wondering if that made a difference in which ones were refunded??

I paid with paypal also, had my epic mickey shipped and controllers refunded.

I think it has to do with when you placed the order.... I placed mine very shortly after this was posted on the boards....

I paid with paypal also, had my epic mickey shipped and controllers refunded.

I think it has to do with when you placed the order.... I placed mine very shortly after this was posted on the boards....

I was wondering that too. I placed my order around 5:30 pm day of thread and is currently labeled as "processing". Wondering where that puts me in with those who have been cancelled versus those who went through.

If some of you would post the time you ordered if it went through or was cancelled I would be curious to see if we can determine when the cut off was, if there was one.

Thanks,

I placed three orders on Dec. 3 at 1:03pm est

Epic Mickey w black remote set

Dance Party 2 w purple remote set

Wii resort w bonus remote and black remote set

Received shipment confirmation on Dec 4 at 5:37pm for

Epic Mickey

Dance Party 2

All the rest of the items show processing for me still. Have NOT gotten refunds, wouldnt matter.. the two things I wanted most are what shipped already! (Though I do need one more set of remotes!) Hope this helps some people establish timelines!

I placed 2 separate orders.

At 4:08pm I ordered Epic Mickey and black controller.

At 4:48pm I ordered Just Dance and purple controller.

Later that night (can't remember time) I checked status and noticed the Epic Mickey game was canceled and remotes were processing.

At 4:38am on 12-4 I recieved a shipping confirmation for Just Dance.

I never recieved any kind of email for the cancellation of Epic Mickey. Both sets of controllers are still processing. I paid with credit card through Walmart, not Paypal.

Placed 4 orders at around 1:30. 2 went through, 1 cancelled, 1 still processing (likely to get cancelled). I have read on another site that customers are having success by calling customer service and pitching a fit. Worth a try. I intend to try tomorrow. Edited by SuggaD

I placed 1 order at 3:15 on the 3rd. I used Paypal to pay and ordered Babysitting Mama (shortly after they added that game) and the mini controller set. The game has shipped with arrival set for Thursday and the controller is still pending with arrival estimated at the 9th-16th. Oh and on the order confirmation email it shows that the game qualified for free shipping to home but the remotes didn't. So if they cancel the remotes, they should cancel the shipping (3.97).

Mine is STILL processing! I just e-mailed Walmart CS a hateful note about this order!! I hope they do something SOON about this!

I emailed them twice. Only got an auto-response email both times that didn't solve my problem. It had their customer service # in it so I called and they said it was a pricing error. Said there was nothing they could do about it b/c it states in their Terms and condtions that they have the right to cancel orders due to pricing error. I looked it up and it does state that. If anyone else tries to call and has success with their canceled order, please post.

Edited by Angelcurls83

Just got off the phone with customer service since my order is STILL processing. He said that the order has not been cancelled and that it's taking a little longer to process because of the holidays. I explained that an order I placed just a few minutes before has shipped and that I was concerned that this one had not been.

He assured me that the order had NOT been cancelled and that I should wait another few days and call again if it's still processing. Who knows?

For those still waiting, my Super Mario Galaxy 2 that was showing as processing has now shipped. Still no controllers, but I don't want those anyway...will return if I get them. So there's hope for those still waiting. Good customer service by Walmart in honoring the pricing mistake and eating the loss. I've now gotten 3/4 of the games I've ordered. 1 was canceled. I emailed them and got a non-responsive generic response (but right after that, my 3rd game shipped). I'm going to call in once I get tracking info on SMG2 and try to get Just Dance 2 or a gift card for my trouble. Very happy!!!

For those still waiting, my Super Mario Galaxy 2 that was showing as processing has now shipped. Still no controllers, but I don't want those anyway...will return if I get them. So there's hope for those still waiting. Good customer service by Walmart in honoring the pricing mistake and eating the loss. I've now gotten 3/4 of the games I've ordered. 1 was canceled. I emailed them and got a non-responsive generic response (but right after that, my 3rd game shipped). I'm going to call in once I get tracking info on SMG2 and try to get Just Dance 2 or a gift card for my trouble. Very happy!!!

Thanks for that update! I've been losing hope but customer service was pretty nice today and they also explained that the order is in the shipping phase if you can't find a "cancel order" button on your order details page. I'll keep crossing my fingers!

Just got off the phone with Walmart.com and they told me the order is still processing and not to worry because when the order is placed on Friday that it normally takes until the next business day to "process"....sounds crazy to me since one of my items marked shipped immediately. I don't know what to think but I'm praying they ship soon! She told me the expected ship date from their facility is this Thursday or Friday so let's hope so!

Just call 1-800-WAL-MART and it will give you the option for WalMart.com. They were very busy so I was on hold a long time but keep trying.:)

Thank you!! My order is still in process and I'm curious as heck now. Off to call and hope they have some decent music to listen to while on hold.... lol!!