Walmart Wii Remote, Nunchuck & Game Of choice $35 Plus $5.94 Shipping

Kayshar13

No, I had pre ordered that through buy.com a month or so ago. I got Just Dance 2 this time. I missed it when Amazon had it last time.

O ok, ya I got the Just Dance 2 with Amazon's Deal of the Day. It seems that my Just Dance order on Walmart still stands. It hasn't been canceled. For those that ordered Epic Mickey, did yours get canceled? Better check your status.

Edited by Angelcurls83

I just talked to Customer Service about my Epic Mickey being canceled. I was upset about it b/c it is still showing the Epic Mickey game in stock, but the price just went back up. THEY SAID.....that the listing WAS AN ACCIDENT AND INCORRECTLY PRICED and that some orders had already went through before they caught on. She said there was a note on there that states in their terms and conditions that they have the right to cancel an order. She was very nice, but said there was nothing she could do about it b/c it was canceled by management. So congrats to those that had orders to go through! My Just Dance order has already shipped. That was a GREAT DEAL! I just wish I would've got the Epic Mickey, too. :( I knew it was too good to be true. Sucks for Walmart. I bet they lost a lot of money.

If anyone else would like to call them, their customer service # is 800-966-6546.

Edited by Angelcurls83

I ordered Kirby's Epic Yarn first, then Just Dance 2 and Epic Mickey on a second order. I got shipping notices for all three games, so I guess I will be getting them. The remotes and nunchuks would be nice to have, but if they cancel the remotes, I would live, especially if they refund $20 from each bundle!

Ya, I'm hoping that they'll go ahead and cancel the remote and nunchuk with mine. We already have 4. I've saw where other people online are stating they were refunded for the remotes while their game shipped. That would be awesome. Then I wouldn't have to worry about standing in the return line.

i have a ship confirmation now for the game! yippee!

i ordered epic mickey. not cancelled yet. fingers crossed. current status is...

Processing

Your order is being processed. It is estimated to arrive between Thursday, 12/09/2010 and Thursday, 12/16/2010.

I got shipping confirmation for Epic Mickey and Just Dance 2. Remotes are still processing. I don't need the remotes either so if they cancel them I will be super happy. I'm sure they will send them eventually though. Wish I could have gotten Kirby too!

Still no shipping confirmation on the any of the controllers or on Just Dance 1 or Mario Kart. Still crossing my fingers but I'm losing hope! Any ideas on how long the "processing" status will go on before they decide to cancel or ship the items?