Walmart Wii Remote, Nunchuck & Game Of choice $35 Plus $5.94 Shipping

Kayshar13

I didnt realize this... For the $40 (including shipping) you would get two remotes (one Motionplus) and a regular one. Im in for this one. My kids will be having sleepovers next month and two more remotes would def. help managing the kids.

Did anyone notice the breakdown from the receipt. They are charging $20 for the remote and $15 for the game.

So, this would mean that if I returned the remotes I would get my $20 back, then I would just have paid 15 for the game, right????? We already have 4 remotes.

So, this would mean that if I returned the remotes I would get my $20 back, then I would just have paid 15 for the game, right????? We already have 4 remotes.

That's the plan many on this site and another are going to take. Some said they've done it before with previous bundles.

Ordered Just Dance, Just Dance 2, Kirby's Yarn, and Super Mario Galaxy 2. Will be returning all remotes. If it works, total cost for these games will be $86.58 (a savings of $60.35 ...based on Amazon's current prices, which are sure to go back up quickly). Crazy deal!!! Edited by SuggaD

ugh, these deals are killing me. I want to order this so bad, but I can't decide which game I want.... Just Dance 2, Wii Sports Resort, Epic Mickey, or the new Mario Bros game. Im the worst at making decisions.

I would suggest Just Dance 2, Mario Bros, or Mario Galaxy 2. I know these 3 are great games.

wow - Wii Sports Resort is also one of the games. This would be a great starter kit if you just bought a Wii cause that game comes with one of the new Motionplus remotes!

CRUD! I just paid $39.99 for that game at Amazon! Oh well hopefully I can get in on this with something else!

MAN..... put the stuff in my cart and waited to check to see if the games were ones my kids would use, got back on and it's all out of stock!!! DARN IT!!! They most of caught it !!! Well Congrats to those that got the deal, hopefully your order will go through now!