Paper Jamz Guitars $11.99 free ship to store (reg. $40) @ JC Penney.com

bluesky225

Be prepared if anyone used the SAME coupon code and placed different orders. I went to pick up two items the other day that I had used the 4RELVES code on. The lady looked my stuff up, told me that I had been "flagged" for using the same coupon twice and that I would have to pay "full price" for my other item.

I told her to credit my card and keep the item!

Another man walked up and was told the same thing on 3 or orders that he had place.

Be prepared if anyone used the SAME coupon code and placed different orders. I went to pick up two items the other day that I had used the 4RELVES code on. The lady looked my stuff up, told me that I had been "flagged" for using the same coupon twice and that I would have to pay "full price" for my other item.

Another man walked up and was told the same thing on 3 or orders that he had place.

hmmm, I used it 3 times. I have picked up all my orders no problem. That doesn't seem right. I would have told them to keep it too!

I used it two times. Picked both of my orders up at the same time and I had no issues.