Bath and Body Works: $10/$10 purchase

boredbread

used the code just a couple of mins ago to place an order. went back to make another order and i get this message:

We are having trouble recognizing the code you have entered. Reasons for failure may include:

-You have not entered each character correctly (codes are caSe SeNsitiVe).

-There is no remaining balance.

-The special discount does not apply to items in your order.

Please try to enter your code again.

used the code just a couple of mins ago to place an order. went back to make another order and i get this message:

We are having trouble recognizing the code you have entered. Reasons for failure may include:

-You have not entered each character correctly (codes are caSe SeNsitiVe).

-There is no remaining balance.

-The special discount does not apply to items in your order.

Please try to enter your code again.

I got this same error message. I was so frustrated because I had already placed one order and it went through fine. For some strange reason, I decided to add a pocketbac to my second order...when I did it took the $10 off promo code! I am not sure why...but, it just worked so you might want to try that. (There is a $0.75 bac leftover from Halloween - I think that is the cheapest one.)

I received my first order from this today! Just placed a second order right now! went through fine. I order 1 sweet pea fragrance mist, travel size, 1 secret wonderland lotion, travel size and 1 vanilla sugar fragrance mist, travel size. Order total is $9.99 and $10 code works.

So.....what it boils down to is you get 10 bucks worth of stuff for 6 bucks and change???

I think I will just wait for the January sale when they practically GIVE stuff away.

Use the 10 off 30 survey deal off an old receipt and you can make a killing.

Worked for me too! Maybe they fixed it to where we can only use it once per IP address?

i'll let you know if this is the case or if its per address.... DH works in a virtual world so all we gotta do is sign out and sign back in and wala... different IP address! :)