Barbie Glam House $19.99 JcPenney.com

Stowasser

I picked mine up yesterday. They had all three orders that I placed. I had only received two calls so I was worried that one of my orders was cancelled. It turned out that they had 41 packages shipped to the store with no invoices. The poor guy I talked to said they had a virus on their server and a lot of packages shipped without the invoice. It didn't take long for him to locate it for me. It was the only order that I had placed over the phone. It ended up being even less than I had been told over the phone because I had been charged for shipping even though I had chosen ship to store. So if you haven't received a confirmation call yet, call the store you had it shipped to. They may have it, but don't have the info to call you and tell you that it is in the store.

Not so happy now. I received my order and they sent me the wrong item instead of the Glam house. WHEN i CALLED THEM THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK...ARGGG...my sister placed her order 5 days after I did and she received one. Another words, I would have gotten it if they had double checked their packages.

WOW..I am so excited...thank you. I have been looking at this on Amazon praying the price would go down. I ended up with all of this for only $39.95 plus tax....whooohoooo!

Barbie Glam Vacation House

Sale $19.99

Original $59.99

TOTAL $15.99

Fashion Doll 15-pc Set

Sale $9.99

Original $49.99

TOTAL $7.99

Holiday Doll

Sale $4.99

Original $19.99

TOTAL FOR 2 $7.98