CVS Deals Discussion - Dec. '10

freesia39

• 2 weeks later...

I went into CVS tonight, and did so after I saw this thread yesterday. I printed the coupon, and went in armed with my card too. I wasn't sure if they were still on sale, but according to the current ad I saw that they were! I was not expecting there to really be many, if any at all, but I was definitely wrong there! They had probably about 150-200 on the shelf of the regular and kung Zhu hamsters.

Anyhow, I got 8 total and when I was being checked out the cashier was very rude to me, and she acted as though I was a bother for even being in the store. She tried to charge me $33.00 and change (or something close to it), and I told her I thought the coupon should apply to the entire purchase. She gave me a cold stair, and then she keyed in a couple more things...

My total with tax was $22.00 and some odd change. After being looked down upon the way I was it will be a toss up as to whether I ever take advantage of another of their deals like this.

Great deal, but I was treated like I was committing some type of fraudulent crime/act, LOL! Over some stuffed little mechanical critters I was made to feel as if I only stood 1- 1/2" tall.

Thank you for posting this info though, and this site seems like an awesome resource! :D