Zebra Pillow Pet--Please help!!

B&H

My DD wants the Zebra Pillow Pet so much. I swear every store we go into she runs over to the display hoping to find one. We only have the dolphin, ladybug, dog, penguin, bumblebee, monkey, unicorn, and panda in our area. I did find out that Justice for Girls had some but one lady bought them all!! I'm sure they ended up on Ebay. I can't bring myself to pay those inflated prices, but as it gets closer to Christmas, I find myself getting desperate. If anyone has a lead on them please let me know. I have looked at Target, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ross, TRU, Kmart, Sears, Justice(at least 4x/week), Walgreen's, CVS, and the Pillow Pet website as well. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

I bought my daugter the zebra with a pink bottom at justice, it's the my pillow pet brand, which I think is the same as pillow pets. Unfortunately, I don't see them on Justice's website. With the 40% coupon I paid $17.00. On mypillowpets.com I tried to add it to my cart and it says oos, it says you can contact them to check availability. It might be worth asking if they will be receiving anymore before Christmas. Also, justice will do charge send for a 5.00 charge. If you can locate one they will ship it to you. Edited by Buckeye Shopper
additional info

Do you know how I can locate one in another Justice store? Is there a way to check availability online? I left my name and number at my local store, but I don't put much faith in them calling me if they get some in. If anyone sees them in-stock anywhere, please message me with a location so that I might attempt to have them ship it to me. Thanks!

Do you know how I can locate one in another Justice store? Is there a way to check availability online? I left my name and number at my local store, but I don't put much faith in them calling me if they get some in. If anyone sees them in-stock anywhere, please message me with a location so that I might attempt to have them ship it to me. Thanks!

There isn't anyway that I know of that they can check stock, you will have to call stores directly. I would start with rural areas or less trafficked stores. Also, you might want to try the outlet stores. I bought mine a week before Thanksgiving.

This site has a wait list.

http://www.toynk.com/product/MPP-9V0486R3-C/My-Plush-Pillow-Pet-Large-18-Square-Pink-Zippity-Zebra-Plush-Pillow.html?meta=GBASE&metacpg=MPP-9V0486R3-C&utm_source=gbase&utm_medium=CPC&utm_content=&utm_campaign=MPP-9V0486R3-C

Babies R Us has a nice selection, but no Zebra, Giraffe or Frog.

Hippo, Unicorn, Panda, Penguin, Dolphin, Monkey, Lady Bug, Bumble Bee and Doggie

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=10882033

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-8414922reg.jpg

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-8415169reg.jpg

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-8414917reg.jpg

this is not Pillow pet brand but my DD really wanted a zebra one also & I seen this posted on the forum the other day & had to grab it ! now I see its even cheaper now ! i hope its not to cheap looking LOL

http://www.annaslinens.com/product/kids-and-teen-bedding/10084-51521/zoo-buddies.html

if you wait till Dec 3rd to order I saw a cupon for 20% off FF1210 good dec 3- 5

My son wants the Giraffe. $66 is the best price I can find on that one right now :( He said he would be ok with the zebra or frog both hard to find or expensive. I tried talking him into the bee or dog that you can find everywhere but no such luck lol.

Would this work?

Giraffe

Also found this, this one is a my pillow pet

Giraffe

Edited by tdanette
added another link

My DD wants the Zebra Pillow Pet so much. I swear every store we go into she runs over to the display hoping to find one. We only have the dolphin, ladybug, dog, penguin, bumblebee, monkey, unicorn, and panda in our area. I did find out that Justice for Girls had some but one lady bought them all!! I'm sure they ended up on Ebay. I can't bring myself to pay those inflated prices, but as it gets closer to Christmas, I find myself getting desperate. If anyone has a lead on them please let me know. I have looked at Target, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ross, TRU, Kmart, Sears, Justice(at least 4x/week), Walgreen's, CVS, and the Pillow Pet website as well. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

My pillow pets

My daughter wanted the same one and there are none in OK City Metor area. Some of our Justice stores did not even get any, the ones that did sold out immediately and they are not online. Made me mad. I have seen the same thing but with black feet instead of pink at all of our malls for about $20 at kiosks. That isn't what she wanted, though, so she won't be getting one it doesn't look like. She is 11, though, and hopefully will understand. I got her a white soft puppy about the same size with pink belly from Justice. it is not a Pillow Pet but about the same size and very soft.

Good luck. I hope you have better luck than we have.

Here's the giraffe on ebay for $15.98 plus 9.99 s/h but I don't know if this is the "right" one?

giraffe

Not a pillow pet :( I know it's silly but just isn't the same and he notices things like that. It looks like the one they carry at kmart. He saw it and got excited until he picked it up and said "oh" and put it back down lol. His bday is in Feb so hopefully I can find a good price on one by then. The one I found for $66 is now $125!

I live in Arkansas and if I see one here I will get it and let ya know and ship to ya.I really haven't seen either one of them though.I saw the frog somewhere though.Do you want zebra or giraffe only?They must have not mad as many of them.

My son wants the Giraffe. $66 is the best price I can find on that one right now :( He said he would be ok with the zebra or frog both hard to find or expensive. I tried talking him into the bee or dog that you can find everywhere but no such luck lol.

You're probably pretty close to me,and I really wasn't paying that much attention,but I could have sworn the Scott's on North Clinton has the frog for sale. I seem to remember a green one lined up where the carts are. I'll be over there again tomorrow and will look for sure.

My daughter has a pink poodle pillow pet-type that was given to her but I don't know how old it is. She takes it to Kindergarten each day for naptime :)

I live in Arkansas and if I see one here I will get it and let ya know and ship to ya.I really haven't seen either one of them though.I saw the frog somewhere though.Do you want zebra or giraffe only?They must have not mad as many of them.

I need the zebra. I would gladly pay you + shipping if you could find it. I can paypal. Thanks for looking out!!