Couldn't believe it - doorbuster still available

gvanlare

I went to WM at midnight BF and missed out on the waffle maker, so I was quite disappointed. Then I stopped to Target on my way to work and missed it there. Fast forward to Sunday night and since I wanted to get a waffle maker for my wife I looked at what was on the shelf. The display is a GE and all the signs say GE and yet I find not one but two Oster waffle makers from BF. Not believing my eyes, I take 1 to the price scanner and it rings up as $9.99. I ran back and grabbed the other one (great gift to have on hand). Morale of the story: check back for special door busters that may have returned, left elsewhere, etc as the deal may still available.

I had the same thing happen to me on Sunday.......the rubbermaid containers that were at Walmart........were still sitting on the palatte and rang up 6.48 and 9.00 depending on which one you got. Then I went back to the electronics, just looking around, and there was a Wii with the sign that said you got a $50 gift card. So I picked that up and they honored the gift card. I was STOKED!!!

My walmart even has all the tv's,bluray players, SDHC cards, Flash drives, pan sets, rubbermaid sets, crock pots...what else did I see?? they are all on palates in the front of the store with big signs on them....I was in a hurry (just getting a prescription...) But they had so much I figure they'll drop the prices soon :D

Oh vaccums..was one other

I went to Walmart today and was seeing if they had any good toys on clearance, when I strolled into the bike section. There was a shelf full of the Switchkix scooters that were still on sale for $12 each! They had always been out in store and online. In fact they are still sold out on line. Two scooters for $25! I'll take it!

Yeah, posted about this in the experiences thread, but I was absolutely shocked at all the doorbusters the Wal-Mart I went to still had when I waltzed in about 11:30-noonish. It was still BF, but couldn't believe how many displays were still loaded-- especially at all the TV deals still there. Ended up taking care of a lot of my Christmas shopping. :D And with stuff like the digital photo frames and the GPS, there were more than I could count. Tons of DVDs, printers... only thing I didn't see were the computers themselves. I was able to get the $59 7" RCA Digital TV. Crowds weren't bad, and walked right up to the register. Given the stuff there, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it lasted through the weekend.

This was in a regular (not Super) Wal-Mart in Franklin, N.C.; small mountain town. Next Thanksgiving if Wal-Mart has anything I want on BF I guess I'll be visiting my friends there again. ;)

Did anyone get the $6 pillow/throw deal?

I went on Saturday and was so charmed by the snowmen ones that I bought two and I'm glad I did!

The throws are huge and unbelievably soft (for six bucks!).

The pillows are nice and soft too and I can use this cream colored throw all the time.

I just can't believe I found them (there were plenty left in a box) as I tried to get them on-line and they were sold out.

I also happened to get the 37" Vizio at $378 with a $40 g.c. that morning so I was more than pleased with WallyWorld that day.

I was in my WalMart yesterday and they have tons of the door buster stuff left, but it is all at regular price. Our store screwed up and didn't have the stuff out until about 8am on Friday morning, so most people got fed up and left (I did) I had other stores I had to go to. THey only had two cashiers until about 9am too. I was FURIOUS! Sorry to vent ~ I asked a manager if they were going to lower the prices on the door buster stuff so they could sell it and he said no it was all regular price. Sounds like a bad business move to me, but hey I'm not WalMart.

Thanks MandaJo111 for the tip for the pj's! Not far from you-gonna head over tonight and see if they still have any!!

Happy Days are still here!

I went to the one in Radcliff. I have not been to the others, but the PJ's were over in the middle between where purses are and boys clothing start -- on the same side as purses. They had two units overflowing with them and they are the higher quality fleece ones too. They also have the thinner $5 sets over by toddlers on the wall if your kids get hotter easier. Also look at the nice fleece jackets there for $5. They are quite nice.