All Wind-Up Toys .99 cents at Borders Bookstores

dtwdmaty

Thanks for the tip OP! They were indeed 99 cents at my local Borders. They were hard to find, I found them in a special wall shelf display located on the back of a pillar close to the greeting cards and gift items. Cute stuff, including bugs, dinos, robots, animals, vehicles, circus characters, musical characters, dancing people, and tub toys.

A tip: if you have a Borders rewards card, even the free one, they should have sent you an email notifying you that they put $5 in rewards in your account that you can use this week only. I was able to get five (almost) free toys just by presenting my card!

OMG I just check mine and sue enough there ia 5 in it planning a hugh shopping trip for Sat. and want to hit borders but didnt have any coupons (still looking )but this sure helps!!!! buying for 14 kids and sibling i care for and 12 grandchildren !!! BUT I love the holidays and these little thing sure are great THANKS

Went to Borders to use my $5 bonus reward and use a 33% coupon I was e-mailed. When I went to pay, the coupon was taken off but not the $5. When I asked, the girl checked and took it off. Then I was told the reward had to be mentioned before they would take it off. It wasn't automatic.

I went to a different Borders today and they had the same deal. They also had glitter balls for 99 cents, they are liquid- and glitter-filled bouncing balls of various sizes and colors and some of them light up when you bounce them. Right now I'm picturing all the poor wind-up toys being decimated by the glitter balls (not to mention the broken ornaments, vases, TVs, etc)...:D